2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > About LB > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

User Tag List

Unread 02-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Donavon
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Donavon
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
455 Points / 59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
32 Points / 2 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.2/10 stars
Basic Text Record
0 Points / 0 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost
Default The Privilege To Vote

Letsbeef.com a new sorce for voting... But wht does it mean to vote? Well lets see here on letsbeef we've had issues with hate voting, people being banned for hate voting, so on and so forth... I personally think that it is a privileg to vote now let me explain why... You have to vote to get credits you gotta have credits to post battles, cyphers, etc... Now lets see what we can do here, you block someone and that stops them from voting on your battles, what if you block everyone then your battles are basically limited to just choosing a winner. This happened just recently, I am a fair voter ever since my ban for hate voting I came back and never voted, now I’m back into a voting stage and I always call it right down the middle and leave plenty of feedback, an emcee was unhappy with my vote and came back with a hate vote and blocked me… Now I then found another battle that he happened to be in and had ne not blocked me he would got my vote… So I’m sure you’re saying get to the point Rival. Here’s the point, vote fair and get the credits you earn… One vote for One credit isn’t a whole lot, I mean I know its hard to get ahead but look at it this way, spend a week just voting, no posting opens no replying to beef, just vote… come on letsbeef for about an hour a day and just vote… I could do the math but that would get to extensive. Lets just say you would have easily over 300 credts after a week of voting. But the site has gotta make a change wait no we, the users, need to make the change… Just listen to both sides and put who you think truly won the battle, it wouldn’t help if you vote get the credit and someone else does the same next thing you know the person who didn’t even compare to the other person wins by 30 percent… That concludes my input on how voting on letsbeef is truly a privilege cause you hate vote, you might get away the first few times, but when you get hit you’ll be gone for a while. Thanks for the read leave comments thanks... RIval
Unread 02-21-2010, 11:05 PM   #1

Donavon
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.5/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
455 Points / 59 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
32 Points / 2 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.2/10 stars
Basic Text Record
0 Points / 0 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Voted: 151 audio / 3 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Donavon
Default The Privilege To Vote

Letsbeef.com a new sorce for voting... But wht does it mean to vote? Well lets see here on letsbeef we've had issues with hate voting, people being banned for hate voting, so on and so forth... I personally think that it is a privileg to vote now let me explain why... You have to vote to get credits you gotta have credits to post battles, cyphers, etc... Now lets see what we can do here, you block someone and that stops them from voting on your battles, what if you block everyone then your battles are basically limited to just choosing a winner. This happened just recently, I am a fair voter ever since my ban for hate voting I came back and never voted, now I’m back into a voting stage and I always call it right down the middle and leave plenty of feedback, an emcee was unhappy with my vote and came back with a hate vote and blocked me… Now I then found another battle that he happened to be in and had ne not blocked me he would got my vote… So I’m sure you’re saying get to the point Rival. Here’s the point, vote fair and get the credits you earn… One vote for One credit isn’t a whole lot, I mean I know its hard to get ahead but look at it this way, spend a week just voting, no posting opens no replying to beef, just vote… come on letsbeef for about an hour a day and just vote… I could do the math but that would get to extensive. Lets just say you would have easily over 300 credts after a week of voting. But the site has gotta make a change wait no we, the users, need to make the change… Just listen to both sides and put who you think truly won the battle, it wouldn’t help if you vote get the credit and someone else does the same next thing you know the person who didn’t even compare to the other person wins by 30 percent… That concludes my input on how voting on letsbeef is truly a privilege cause you hate vote, you might get away the first few times, but when you get hit you’ll be gone for a while. Thanks for the read leave comments thanks... RIval
Unread 02-21-2010, 11:52 PM
QK™
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

^ If you We're Banned From Voting, You Probably Shouldn't Be Complaining/Voting At All..But Atleast You Can Admit That You We're Hate Voting Though..
Unread 02-21-2010, 11:52 PM   #2

QK™
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

^ If you We're Banned From Voting, You Probably Shouldn't Be Complaining/Voting At All..But Atleast You Can Admit That You We're Hate Voting Though..