2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

User Tag List

Unread 07-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation One bar tournament - Now live!

Predictions?
Unread 07-08-2016, 11:44 PM   #1

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Exclamation One bar tournament - Now live!

Predictions?

Unread 07-09-2016, 02:45 AM
S O U L R I T E
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Basic Text Record
632 Points / 66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
35 Points / 4 Won / 2 Lost

The Rock Vs. Jordannn
(no comment here)

Gum Vs. Esso
Esso
I appreciate Gum's heart in wanting to battle Macc, and anyone else who's ready for a battle. However, I don't think he's experienced enough to get far in this tournament, or any tournament for that matter. We were all beginners once and had to learn things day by day, and I don't think he's at the point of being a contender, especially if his first stop is a 2-time champion.

QuincY Vs. Anarchist
QuincY
To be honest, I feel this will be closer than people think. No offense to Anarchist but his reputation as a biter precedes him, and it shows in the quality of his bars. Comparing his bars to his bitten verses, he's not as good. Not saying Anarchist is gahbage, but at the same time he's not as good as some of the legends he's bit from in the past. But then again, I haven't seen enough from Quincy to say he's going to be a sure winner.

Malishus Vs. PocketsPoppin
Malishus
I feel Malishus takes this convincingly. His punchlines aren't the hardest, but the concepts behind them are usually very impressive. To me they are at least. And I don't feel PP has been battling enough or keeping up with the circuit enough to just stroll in rusty and beat someone who's been on a streak as of the last few weeks to a month.

Rican Vs. matikK
Rican
Rican takes this convincingly as well. I'll be brutally honest, his bars are tight and everyone knows it, but he also has reputation and prestige in his corner. He's a former one-bar champ, and his rep precedes him. So if his name doesn't get him the W then his bar most likely will. For matikK to pull a W he has to drop a bar that both hits SUPER hard, and conceptually blows our minds. And I don't think we can see that when you take into account that we've seen every "Rican" punch opponents have used in the past.

Efficacy Vs. COFFIN DODGER
Efficacy
I think Eff takes this via no-show on CD's part.

Dean Vs. -Dru-
Undecided
Because although I know Dean is an exceptional battler, I know little-to-nothing about Dru.

Hollywood Macc Vs. -ANONYMOUS-
-ANONYMOUS-
Anon takes this W. Although Macc is a good battler, and drops verses that are decent on a consistent basis, his weakness is his lack to present fresh concepts. He's very good at rhyming and his multies are great, however his ideas are either always played out, or washed up, and I can't remember the last time I was WOWED by one of his lines. And that's what this tournament is about. 1 shot. 1 punch. And Macc is weak in that area. Plus, Anon is a pretty good concept battler, so it'll be interesting to see what he comes up with.

-

-

Side note to Row, you may wanna post the 1-Bar Regulation/Limit Box somewhere in this thread so people know how long their bar can be. That way there won't be confusion as to whether someone has used a bar that was too long.
Unread 07-09-2016, 02:45 AM   #2

S O U L R I T E
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 23 audio / 240 text

The Rock Vs. Jordannn
(no comment here)

Gum Vs. Esso
Esso
I appreciate Gum's heart in wanting to battle Macc, and anyone else who's ready for a battle. However, I don't think he's experienced enough to get far in this tournament, or any tournament for that matter. We were all beginners once and had to learn things day by day, and I don't think he's at the point of being a contender, especially if his first stop is a 2-time champion.

QuincY Vs. Anarchist
QuincY
To be honest, I feel this will be closer than people think. No offense to Anarchist but his reputation as a biter precedes him, and it shows in the quality of his bars. Comparing his bars to his bitten verses, he's not as good. Not saying Anarchist is gahbage, but at the same time he's not as good as some of the legends he's bit from in the past. But then again, I haven't seen enough from Quincy to say he's going to be a sure winner.

Malishus Vs. PocketsPoppin
Malishus
I feel Malishus takes this convincingly. His punchlines aren't the hardest, but the concepts behind them are usually very impressive. To me they are at least. And I don't feel PP has been battling enough or keeping up with the circuit enough to just stroll in rusty and beat someone who's been on a streak as of the last few weeks to a month.

Rican Vs. matikK
Rican
Rican takes this convincingly as well. I'll be brutally honest, his bars are tight and everyone knows it, but he also has reputation and prestige in his corner. He's a former one-bar champ, and his rep precedes him. So if his name doesn't get him the W then his bar most likely will. For matikK to pull a W he has to drop a bar that both hits SUPER hard, and conceptually blows our minds. And I don't think we can see that when you take into account that we've seen every "Rican" punch opponents have used in the past.

Efficacy Vs. COFFIN DODGER
Efficacy
I think Eff takes this via no-show on CD's part.

Dean Vs. -Dru-
Undecided
Because although I know Dean is an exceptional battler, I know little-to-nothing about Dru.

Hollywood Macc Vs. -ANONYMOUS-
-ANONYMOUS-
Anon takes this W. Although Macc is a good battler, and drops verses that are decent on a consistent basis, his weakness is his lack to present fresh concepts. He's very good at rhyming and his multies are great, however his ideas are either always played out, or washed up, and I can't remember the last time I was WOWED by one of his lines. And that's what this tournament is about. 1 shot. 1 punch. And Macc is weak in that area. Plus, Anon is a pretty good concept battler, so it'll be interesting to see what he comes up with.

-

-

Side note to Row, you may wanna post the 1-Bar Regulation/Limit Box somewhere in this thread so people know how long their bar can be. That way there won't be confusion as to whether someone has used a bar that was too long.
Unread 07-09-2016, 06:40 AM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 671 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Basic Text Record
1010 Points / 80 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
79 Points / 6 Won / 1 Lost

The Rock vs Jordannn - This could go either way...I'll go with Jordannn just cuz he been more text active lately.

Esso vs Gum - Lethal

Quincy vs Anarchist - Quincy had some stuff since he's been back around thats surprisingly better than when he left, Anarchist got more experience though so Ill give it to him.

Malishus vs Pockets Poppin - Potential BOR but PP aint been around and Malishus been on a spree. going with the aussie....unless they both Australian, then its Malishus

Rican vs Matikk- idk much about Matikk but I'll take Rican here. He usually has concepts that are tough to beat.

Efficacy vs Coffin Dodger - Im looking forward to this one. Neither of these guys has dropped anything in a while but I think we'll see some funny lines if both drop. if its not a no show from Efficacy, I think he takes it.

Dean vs Dru- LETHAL

Anonymous vs Macc - Macc puts out like 5 verses a night....now he's got 2 days to think of one, single bar. If he takes his time and makes it as good as he can come up with, he's got a shot. Anonymous too creative lately to get beat by 'open quality' stuff. Toss up...Macc been catchin a lot of shade lately, I think he'll be motivated and win a decent battle here.

@Jordannn the tournament box is set to two lines....you cant go over if you wanted to

Last edited by Esso; 07-09-2016 at 07:08 AM. Reason: seen something
Unread 07-09-2016, 06:40 AM   #3

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Basic Text Record
1010 Points / 80 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
79 Points / 6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 634 text
Mentioned: 671 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

The Rock vs Jordannn - This could go either way...I'll go with Jordannn just cuz he been more text active lately.

Esso vs Gum - Lethal

Quincy vs Anarchist - Quincy had some stuff since he's been back around thats surprisingly better than when he left, Anarchist got more experience though so Ill give it to him.

Malishus vs Pockets Poppin - Potential BOR but PP aint been around and Malishus been on a spree. going with the aussie....unless they both Australian, then its Malishus

Rican vs Matikk- idk much about Matikk but I'll take Rican here. He usually has concepts that are tough to beat.

Efficacy vs Coffin Dodger - Im looking forward to this one. Neither of these guys has dropped anything in a while but I think we'll see some funny lines if both drop. if its not a no show from Efficacy, I think he takes it.

Dean vs Dru- LETHAL

Anonymous vs Macc - Macc puts out like 5 verses a night....now he's got 2 days to think of one, single bar. If he takes his time and makes it as good as he can come up with, he's got a shot. Anonymous too creative lately to get beat by 'open quality' stuff. Toss up...Macc been catchin a lot of shade lately, I think he'll be motivated and win a decent battle here.

@Jordannn the tournament box is set to two lines....you cant go over if you wanted to

Last edited by Esso; 07-09-2016 at 07:08 AM. Reason: seen something
Unread 07-09-2016, 05:06 PM
S O U L R I T E
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Are the votes going through? Because I tried voting on Macc/Anon's battle but it just brings me right back to the battle screen and tells me I can't comment until I vote. Glitch?
Unread 07-09-2016, 05:06 PM   #4

S O U L R I T E
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 23 audio / 240 text

Are the votes going through? Because I tried voting on Macc/Anon's battle but it just brings me right back to the battle screen and tells me I can't comment until I vote. Glitch?
Unread 07-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Celsius
Heavyweight Champion
Scheme Champion
Mentioned: 373 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
889 Points / 76 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 stars
Basic Text Record
7524 Points / 553 Won / 103 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
31 Points / 3 Won / 1 Lost

Quincy vs Anarchist - Got quincy edging this out. 55-45

Malishus vs Pockets Poppin - Malish with the easy 1st round TKO. 100-0

Rican vs Matikk- Rican by a landslide 100-0.

Efficacy vs Coffin Dodger - Good ass match up, I would give the edge to Sub but I'm predicting a double no show.

Dean vs Dru- Don't know much about Dru..going with Dean 84-16

Anonymous vs Macc - Already voted.
Unread 07-09-2016, 05:13 PM   #5

Celsius
Heavyweight Champion
Scheme Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.14/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
889 Points / 76 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 stars
Basic Text Record
7524 Points / 553 Won / 103 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
31 Points / 3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 284 audio / 2116 text
Mentioned: 373 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quincy vs Anarchist - Got quincy edging this out. 55-45

Malishus vs Pockets Poppin - Malish with the easy 1st round TKO. 100-0

Rican vs Matikk- Rican by a landslide 100-0.

Efficacy vs Coffin Dodger - Good ass match up, I would give the edge to Sub but I'm predicting a double no show.

Dean vs Dru- Don't know much about Dru..going with Dean 84-16

Anonymous vs Macc - Already voted.
Unread 07-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordannn View Post
There's no glitch. Votes are through
Unread 07-09-2016, 05:20 PM   #6

Row

Quote:
There's no glitch. Votes are through

Unread 07-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Flawless Q
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
152 Points / 26 Won / 17 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 stars
Basic Text Record
34 Points / 10 Won / 11 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Quote:
Same happened to me.. ima try again tho

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Yeah i cant vote on MaCc and Anon battle

I thought it was cuz i was on my phone, but got on computer and it was the same thing
Unread 07-09-2016, 08:01 PM   #7

Flawless Q
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.76/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
152 Points / 26 Won / 17 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 stars
Basic Text Record
34 Points / 10 Won / 11 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Voted: 21 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Same happened to me.. ima try again tho

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Yeah i cant vote on MaCc and Anon battle

I thought it was cuz i was on my phone, but got on computer and it was the same thing
Unread 07-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Efficacy
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 stars
Basic Text Record
52 Points / 3 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

battle vs grandpa up
Unread 07-09-2016, 10:09 PM   #8

Efficacy
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 stars
Basic Text Record
52 Points / 3 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

battle vs grandpa up
Unread 07-09-2016, 10:52 PM
Thaa MaCc Era
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
52 Points / 7 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Basic Text Record
12913 Points / 1182 Won / 393 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
17 Points / 1 Won / 0 Lost

Pretty Impressed w/ Every Battle Verse Except Like One that I Honestly was SHOCKED by....After All that shit he talked. *Sighs*

Unread 07-09-2016, 10:52 PM   #9

Thaa MaCc Era
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
52 Points / 7 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Basic Text Record
12913 Points / 1182 Won / 393 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
17 Points / 1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 63 audio / 4591 text
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Pretty Impressed w/ Every Battle Verse Except Like One that I Honestly was SHOCKED by....After All that shit he talked. *Sighs*

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Pockets Poppin
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 stars
Basic Text Record
195 Points / 24 Won / 13 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
-2 Points / 1 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

Malishus vs Pockets Poppin - Potential BOR

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Confirm...
Unread 07-10-2016, 12:39 AM   #10

Pockets Poppin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.65/10 stars
Basic Text Record
195 Points / 24 Won / 13 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
-2 Points / 1 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 117 text
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

Malishus vs Pockets Poppin - Potential BOR

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Confirm...

Tags
losttogarbage