2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > Battle Arena > C.C.T.V. > Crew Battles > Completed Crew Battles
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

User Tag List

Unread 11-05-2013, 05:29 AM
Anarchist
Banned
Mentioned: 1308 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Basic Text Record
226 Points / 34 Won / 25 Lost
Default ACs (W) vs Chloroformers (L) : Sibling Rivalry

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Interview : EtH

So, in the build up to this crew battle I thought it would be interesting to hear from EtH due to his level of involvement in both crews. Here's what he had to say:

As the founder of both the Chloros and the ACs, where, if anywhere, does your allegiance lie in this upcoming crew battle?

If Chloro wins, how could I be all like "Hey, work hard and get promoted to ACs"? Dude's would be like "Fuck that, those cunts suck, Go2Sleep!". Then there'd be an overthrown regime, anarchy would reign supreme. My life, and for that matter the entire world, would benefit from an ACs win.

What battle are you most looking forward to on the card?

The 6 man tag match. In my knowledge, there has never been one done before on LB. These other crews can't even muster up enough guys for one of the these, and we have enough for BOTH sides of it. Just shows which crews are really putting in work eh?

What do you make of Dissizits recent comment about this being the most boring crew battle ever?

Well, since Dissizit is a man who personifies exudes excitement, I would consider him somewhat of an authority on the matter. When his crew is able to stop being bitches and step out there for a crew battle, then he can talk.

Who are the current stand out guys in Chloro's?

There's a ridiculous amount. Vebrally Fatal imo is probably the best in text skill level right now. ET the Refugee is the fastest at elevating. Arsine has the best attitude and commitment. EGOTISTIK is a favourite for text ROTY...and he's killing it on the audio front. emceekilgore just dropped a sick mixtape. You cant do this shit without naming loads haha.

ACs seem to have a hit a run of good form, taking home numberous titles recently, what can you put this down to?

My knowledge and...nah I suck . It's just down to elevation. Everyone in the crew is constantly running lines with each other. You've got things like ACs Academy running, and then the teachings in Chloro. We're winning titles now because it's just time for us to start winning titles. Because I was a popular guy, ACs got too well known too quickly. Now, ACs is starting to show itself to be a legitimately strong as fuck crew, and is taking the trophies to prove it.

How would you respond to comments about chloro's being just the lesser version of ACs?

Chloro might just be the better version of ACs. People say this shit because they don't know the level of talent in Chloro. We have multiple contenders for ROTY in there, some of the most active and solid new comers to the audio scene, and some future big names on the site. In ACs, someone recently mentioned that we need to be more like Chloro, because the spirit and goal driven style in there is ridiculous.

A lot of crews have come and go lately, but ACs is still around, what is it about ACs that is allowing it to stand the test of time?

There has never been a crew like ACs. We get told we over recruit? Ask around and see if that's the case. Moses and OSKAR will tell you that we were split on inviting them in, BECAUSE they were well known people. We don't recruit big names to the crew, we MAKE big names IN the crew. Lockhart now is one of the more popular guys around and is touted by a lot to be a big contender if he keeps elevated. Rewind a few months ago, who the fuck was No Name Needed sitting in Ateleron's crew? Who was Letum, ILLoKWENT and Phenomonon in MAD? Who was Shots Fired or Seth? ACs is different because we legitimately don't want to recruit the big names. We want to make our own names, and make our own system, which has never been done before.

What is next for these crews?

HOPEFULLY, ACs can get a big time opponent for a big time crew battle. You need rivals, and you need to overcome rivals, to get anywhere. USS had SMACK, Classick had SV, Goon Squad had DPS, and ACs needs someone to step up and face us.
Chloro will continue exactly as it is. They will keep active and gain experience by being the most busy crew battling crew on the site. You'll see a lot of the current Chloro roster, especially after proving themselves here, be moved up into ACs, and a new breed will come in and take over.

Who will win this crew battle?

I'd assume ACs, but Chloro aren't completely underdogs. There's a lot of possibilities for upsets in there, and the ACs can't be complacent.

How amazing is the new crew battle mod?

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe this guy

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Interview : Streetz Da Hood

Thanks for that EtH, some interesting and potentially provoking comments there. Let's see what one of the most respected battlers on the site has to say on this this upcoming crew battle... streetz!

So streetz, you have been in a few crews during your time on LB, a lot of respected crews, why have u chosen to stick with ACs?

The culture is noticeably different here. I've had ranking positions in Classick, Dead Poets Society, POPs, and Good Squad to name a few, and out of all these crew's I gotta say, AC's have displayed the most dedication to competition, elevation and team cohesiveness. That shows in how quickly this crew rose from developmental crew to arguably the top crew on LB in such a short span of time without straying from that original commitment to making the emcee around you better to do so.

A lot of crews have come and go, but ACs seems to be standing the test of time, what is it about ACs that has allowed it to keep going and what must be done to ensure they keep going?

This kind of piggybacks to my response to the first question. AC's commitment to elevation through competition has set us apart. This is apparent all throughout the year, in the countless AC spars, Lockhart's run in the GC, Agonize's J.O.B. title, and Illo claiming the LBT title to name a few. ACs always challenges each other to raise the bar through our own individual success. Anytime you have a crew that on a individual level constantly strives to be better while making their crewmates better, longevity is in the works.

Dissizit has recently called this “the most boring crew battle ever”… what is your response to this?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and adding fuel to the fire isn't always a bad thing, especially in battle rap so I'm actually glad he says that. I expect ACs and Chloro to use that as motivation to put out their best work to date. However, to directly address that quote I'd have to remind him that we provided LB with plenty of opportunities to witness a more "attractive" battle card. We went blow for blow in a track war with MM, both sides agreed to battle after the GC...never happened. We were down for an Illmania-style competition against all of LB's top talent in crews like L.O.D. Classick MM, etc.. after countless pages of proposals...Illmania never happened. AC's is a battle hungry crew. The guys in my crew just want to battle. That's why you see our members making deep tourney runs and titles beginning to come our way. Out of the 4-5 crews we've tried setting crew battles with chloros are the only ones who stepped up. Shoutouts to Chloro.

What do you think of the chloro/AC relationship? Does it work? Are there any negatives to it?

I think it's great. Catching young untapped talent at such an early stage in their battling career and helping them harness that talent is something that a true fan of battle rap should tip their hat to. We're single-handedly redefining LB's crew culture. I mean just think about it, in the midst of a crewhopping-oriented culture here we are in the lab, doors-closed, windows shut creating the next wave of LB heavyweights...that's real dedication to bars.

How would you rate the current chloro line up and who would you say are their stand out members?

These kids got tremendous talent. I see flashes of genius all across the board. These guys want to learn, want to get better, I love it. I've been a member of this site off and on for nearly 5 years, and nothing can compare to the level of hunger that Chloro has. Just like AC's made a big splash on the scene this year, expect Chloro to follow suit in 2014.

You are teaming up with apollyon/pheno to take on padded cell and verbally fatal, what are your thoughts on teamin up with pheno and on your oppenents?

I have tremendous respect for Phe. He's one hell of a battler. He has a crazy competitive nature and makes it look easy with his come and go approach to LB. Let's be real, whenever he's around he can easily shake things up. We're fans of each others styles so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how our styles will mesh. He's a "no-like" punchline assassin. Mix that with my live battle feel style of writing and that a perfect recipe for shit to get heavy. All I have to say is that if he ever decides to take this site seriously, watch the fuck out. That boy got bars. As far as PC and VF, i expect them to give this battle their all. I believe in their talent and trust me they are not taking this opportunity to put their talent on the forefront lightly. Stay tuned for bars.

What battle are you most looking forward to on this card?

I'm hype for it all but I'm definitely looking forward the topical battles. ACs/Chloro can flat out write and the mix of audio, text, and topical will definitely put LB on notice on the things I've been known about these guys lyrical ability. Stay tuned for bars.

Where do see ACs this time next year, and where do you see chloro this time next year?

Raising the bar..point blank anything less than a blue title isn't worth us logging for. As for chloro, I expect them to find their own identity as a crew and begin taking that leap from lightweight into the middleweight-heavyweight range.

Can chloro beat ACs?

(PR response) Chloroformers is an high energy and greatly talented young crew. As a member of ACs I look forward to bea...battling them this month.

Any other comments?

Stay tuned for bars. AC GANG!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Interview : ET The Refugee

So we have heard from the founder of both crews and we have heard from a prominent member of the ACs; ET is one of the rising stars of Letsbeef and is a notable member of the chloroformers, lets see what he had to say...

so ET, you have been in chloro for a lil while now, how wud u describe the crew ethos

Man. it's cool. Nobody hates on eachother. Everyone is eager to help eachother elevate. We all check for eachother, like I follow Loonatic and Ego on soundcloud and I have Emcee Kilgore's mixtape on my phone. It's been cool so far.

people see chloro as just the pre cursor to ACs, do u think that label is justified or do u think chloros should be seen as a crew on their own merit too?

I mean, at the end of the day, we ARE a crew on our own. I got respect for the top tier crews like A/C's and C.A.R. but at the end of the day, if I'm in a battle with one of those crews, I'm taking shots! I'm trying to take heads off, I know some people dont feel like that but I know half the crew on this site can't fuck with us. I feel like we have some top notch members and we are hungrier than some of the "elite" crews.

how are you feeling abour your battle on this card?

I dont really know Agonize too well. I haven't dealt with him too much but I know he better bring his A game cause if he sleeps on me and tries to come half ass it's over.

a lot of people will see ACs going into this as the faves, but can chloro pull this off?

Shiiit.
You know it. If those fat cats are sleepin, we are creepin!

what are the strengths and limitations of chloros?

I think a big strength is that we stick together. We all give honest feedback whether it's good or bad. Ultimately, that improves the squad. One of the limitations is that we are so big you can't get any credits to vote cause when you look at the battles page it's all Chloro's and A/C's!!! Lol!!

i guess the goal of a chloro member is to eventually join ACs, how close/far do u think u r from that move?

Man, I think even since the last GC tourney, both Ego and I have elevated to the point that it could happen any day now. We have all been improving as a crew. I think Cadio and Blood Angel been ready.

any words for the ACs in the build up to this crew battle?

Go 2 Sleep bitches!

Last edited by Anarchist; 11-05-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Unread 11-05-2013, 05:29 AM   #1

Anarchist
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Basic Text Record
226 Points / 34 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 408 text
Mentioned: 1308 Post(s)

Default ACs (W) vs Chloroformers (L) : Sibling Rivalry

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Interview : EtH

So, in the build up to this crew battle I thought it would be interesting to hear from EtH due to his level of involvement in both crews. Here's what he had to say:

As the founder of both the Chloros and the ACs, where, if anywhere, does your allegiance lie in this upcoming crew battle?

If Chloro wins, how could I be all like "Hey, work hard and get promoted to ACs"? Dude's would be like "Fuck that, those cunts suck, Go2Sleep!". Then there'd be an overthrown regime, anarchy would reign supreme. My life, and for that matter the entire world, would benefit from an ACs win.

What battle are you most looking forward to on the card?

The 6 man tag match. In my knowledge, there has never been one done before on LB. These other crews can't even muster up enough guys for one of the these, and we have enough for BOTH sides of it. Just shows which crews are really putting in work eh?

What do you make of Dissizits recent comment about this being the most boring crew battle ever?

Well, since Dissizit is a man who personifies exudes excitement, I would consider him somewhat of an authority on the matter. When his crew is able to stop being bitches and step out there for a crew battle, then he can talk.

Who are the current stand out guys in Chloro's?

There's a ridiculous amount. Vebrally Fatal imo is probably the best in text skill level right now. ET the Refugee is the fastest at elevating. Arsine has the best attitude and commitment. EGOTISTIK is a favourite for text ROTY...and he's killing it on the audio front. emceekilgore just dropped a sick mixtape. You cant do this shit without naming loads haha.

ACs seem to have a hit a run of good form, taking home numberous titles recently, what can you put this down to?

My knowledge and...nah I suck . It's just down to elevation. Everyone in the crew is constantly running lines with each other. You've got things like ACs Academy running, and then the teachings in Chloro. We're winning titles now because it's just time for us to start winning titles. Because I was a popular guy, ACs got too well known too quickly. Now, ACs is starting to show itself to be a legitimately strong as fuck crew, and is taking the trophies to prove it.

How would you respond to comments about chloro's being just the lesser version of ACs?

Chloro might just be the better version of ACs. People say this shit because they don't know the level of talent in Chloro. We have multiple contenders for ROTY in there, some of the most active and solid new comers to the audio scene, and some future big names on the site. In ACs, someone recently mentioned that we need to be more like Chloro, because the spirit and goal driven style in there is ridiculous.

A lot of crews have come and go lately, but ACs is still around, what is it about ACs that is allowing it to stand the test of time?

There has never been a crew like ACs. We get told we over recruit? Ask around and see if that's the case. Moses and OSKAR will tell you that we were split on inviting them in, BECAUSE they were well known people. We don't recruit big names to the crew, we MAKE big names IN the crew. Lockhart now is one of the more popular guys around and is touted by a lot to be a big contender if he keeps elevated. Rewind a few months ago, who the fuck was No Name Needed sitting in Ateleron's crew? Who was Letum, ILLoKWENT and Phenomonon in MAD? Who was Shots Fired or Seth? ACs is different because we legitimately don't want to recruit the big names. We want to make our own names, and make our own system, which has never been done before.

What is next for these crews?

HOPEFULLY, ACs can get a big time opponent for a big time crew battle. You need rivals, and you need to overcome rivals, to get anywhere. USS had SMACK, Classick had SV, Goon Squad had DPS, and ACs needs someone to step up and face us.
Chloro will continue exactly as it is. They will keep active and gain experience by being the most busy crew battling crew on the site. You'll see a lot of the current Chloro roster, especially after proving themselves here, be moved up into ACs, and a new breed will come in and take over.

Who will win this crew battle?

I'd assume ACs, but Chloro aren't completely underdogs. There's a lot of possibilities for upsets in there, and the ACs can't be complacent.

How amazing is the new crew battle mod?

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe this guy

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Interview : Streetz Da Hood

Thanks for that EtH, some interesting and potentially provoking comments there. Let's see what one of the most respected battlers on the site has to say on this this upcoming crew battle... streetz!

So streetz, you have been in a few crews during your time on LB, a lot of respected crews, why have u chosen to stick with ACs?

The culture is noticeably different here. I've had ranking positions in Classick, Dead Poets Society, POPs, and Good Squad to name a few, and out of all these crew's I gotta say, AC's have displayed the most dedication to competition, elevation and team cohesiveness. That shows in how quickly this crew rose from developmental crew to arguably the top crew on LB in such a short span of time without straying from that original commitment to making the emcee around you better to do so.

A lot of crews have come and go, but ACs seems to be standing the test of time, what is it about ACs that has allowed it to keep going and what must be done to ensure they keep going?

This kind of piggybacks to my response to the first question. AC's commitment to elevation through competition has set us apart. This is apparent all throughout the year, in the countless AC spars, Lockhart's run in the GC, Agonize's J.O.B. title, and Illo claiming the LBT title to name a few. ACs always challenges each other to raise the bar through our own individual success. Anytime you have a crew that on a individual level constantly strives to be better while making their crewmates better, longevity is in the works.

Dissizit has recently called this “the most boring crew battle ever”… what is your response to this?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and adding fuel to the fire isn't always a bad thing, especially in battle rap so I'm actually glad he says that. I expect ACs and Chloro to use that as motivation to put out their best work to date. However, to directly address that quote I'd have to remind him that we provided LB with plenty of opportunities to witness a more "attractive" battle card. We went blow for blow in a track war with MM, both sides agreed to battle after the GC...never happened. We were down for an Illmania-style competition against all of LB's top talent in crews like L.O.D. Classick MM, etc.. after countless pages of proposals...Illmania never happened. AC's is a battle hungry crew. The guys in my crew just want to battle. That's why you see our members making deep tourney runs and titles beginning to come our way. Out of the 4-5 crews we've tried setting crew battles with chloros are the only ones who stepped up. Shoutouts to Chloro.

What do you think of the chloro/AC relationship? Does it work? Are there any negatives to it?

I think it's great. Catching young untapped talent at such an early stage in their battling career and helping them harness that talent is something that a true fan of battle rap should tip their hat to. We're single-handedly redefining LB's crew culture. I mean just think about it, in the midst of a crewhopping-oriented culture here we are in the lab, doors-closed, windows shut creating the next wave of LB heavyweights...that's real dedication to bars.

How would you rate the current chloro line up and who would you say are their stand out members?

These kids got tremendous talent. I see flashes of genius all across the board. These guys want to learn, want to get better, I love it. I've been a member of this site off and on for nearly 5 years, and nothing can compare to the level of hunger that Chloro has. Just like AC's made a big splash on the scene this year, expect Chloro to follow suit in 2014.

You are teaming up with apollyon/pheno to take on padded cell and verbally fatal, what are your thoughts on teamin up with pheno and on your oppenents?

I have tremendous respect for Phe. He's one hell of a battler. He has a crazy competitive nature and makes it look easy with his come and go approach to LB. Let's be real, whenever he's around he can easily shake things up. We're fans of each others styles so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how our styles will mesh. He's a "no-like" punchline assassin. Mix that with my live battle feel style of writing and that a perfect recipe for shit to get heavy. All I have to say is that if he ever decides to take this site seriously, watch the fuck out. That boy got bars. As far as PC and VF, i expect them to give this battle their all. I believe in their talent and trust me they are not taking this opportunity to put their talent on the forefront lightly. Stay tuned for bars.

What battle are you most looking forward to on this card?

I'm hype for it all but I'm definitely looking forward the topical battles. ACs/Chloro can flat out write and the mix of audio, text, and topical will definitely put LB on notice on the things I've been known about these guys lyrical ability. Stay tuned for bars.

Where do see ACs this time next year, and where do you see chloro this time next year?

Raising the bar..point blank anything less than a blue title isn't worth us logging for. As for chloro, I expect them to find their own identity as a crew and begin taking that leap from lightweight into the middleweight-heavyweight range.

Can chloro beat ACs?

(PR response) Chloroformers is an high energy and greatly talented young crew. As a member of ACs I look forward to bea...battling them this month.

Any other comments?

Stay tuned for bars. AC GANG!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Interview : ET The Refugee

So we have heard from the founder of both crews and we have heard from a prominent member of the ACs; ET is one of the rising stars of Letsbeef and is a notable member of the chloroformers, lets see what he had to say...

so ET, you have been in chloro for a lil while now, how wud u describe the crew ethos

Man. it's cool. Nobody hates on eachother. Everyone is eager to help eachother elevate. We all check for eachother, like I follow Loonatic and Ego on soundcloud and I have Emcee Kilgore's mixtape on my phone. It's been cool so far.

people see chloro as just the pre cursor to ACs, do u think that label is justified or do u think chloros should be seen as a crew on their own merit too?

I mean, at the end of the day, we ARE a crew on our own. I got respect for the top tier crews like A/C's and C.A.R. but at the end of the day, if I'm in a battle with one of those crews, I'm taking shots! I'm trying to take heads off, I know some people dont feel like that but I know half the crew on this site can't fuck with us. I feel like we have some top notch members and we are hungrier than some of the "elite" crews.

how are you feeling abour your battle on this card?

I dont really know Agonize too well. I haven't dealt with him too much but I know he better bring his A game cause if he sleeps on me and tries to come half ass it's over.

a lot of people will see ACs going into this as the faves, but can chloro pull this off?

Shiiit.
You know it. If those fat cats are sleepin, we are creepin!

what are the strengths and limitations of chloros?

I think a big strength is that we stick together. We all give honest feedback whether it's good or bad. Ultimately, that improves the squad. One of the limitations is that we are so big you can't get any credits to vote cause when you look at the battles page it's all Chloro's and A/C's!!! Lol!!

i guess the goal of a chloro member is to eventually join ACs, how close/far do u think u r from that move?

Man, I think even since the last GC tourney, both Ego and I have elevated to the point that it could happen any day now. We have all been improving as a crew. I think Cadio and Blood Angel been ready.

any words for the ACs in the build up to this crew battle?

Go 2 Sleep bitches!

Last edited by Anarchist; 11-05-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Unread 11-05-2013, 05:54 AM
Arsine
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
18 Points / 9 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Basic Text Record
651 Points / 94 Won / 59 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / 0 Won / 2 Lost

been waiting for this for a long long time! now its finally here! lets show ACs what were made of Chloros! we may be the youngstas to them but that doesnt mean we havnt got what it takes to give our older brothers a bleeding nose! ahaha Go2Sleep

Got Bars? Prove That Shit.
Unread 11-05-2013, 05:54 AM   #2

Arsine
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.02/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
18 Points / 9 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Basic Text Record
651 Points / 94 Won / 59 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / 0 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 366 text
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

been waiting for this for a long long time! now its finally here! lets show ACs what were made of Chloros! we may be the youngstas to them but that doesnt mean we havnt got what it takes to give our older brothers a bleeding nose! ahaha Go2Sleep

Got Bars? Prove That Shit.
Unread 11-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Can't wait for it guys.
Unread 11-05-2013, 09:24 AM   #3

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Can't wait for it guys.

Unread 11-05-2013, 05:55 PM
ET the Refugee
Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Basic Text Record
668 Points / 89 Won / 54 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Smash 's idea. Ego made the graphic
Unread 11-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #4

ET the Refugee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Basic Text Record
668 Points / 89 Won / 54 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 355 text
Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Smash 's idea. Ego made the graphic
Unread 11-05-2013, 08:28 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 553 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
495 Points / 123 Won / 135 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 stars
Basic Text Record
57 Points / 21 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / 0 Won / 1 Lost

Im surprised there were no questions about the sexual relationship between the crews… It's time to come out of that closet.

Love,
FREAK
Unread 11-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #5

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 stars
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 480 audio / 230 text

Im surprised there were no questions about the sexual relationship between the crews… It's time to come out of that closet.

Love,
FREAK
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
932 Points / 63 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Basic Text Record
669 Points / 66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
34 Points / 2 Won / 0 Lost

True ass shit from Eth & Ref. But fuck you for not mentioning me
Unread 11-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #6

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
932 Points / 63 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Basic Text Record
669 Points / 66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
34 Points / 2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

True ass shit from Eth & Ref. But fuck you for not mentioning me
Unread 11-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK MC View Post

Love,
FREAK
You done being a bitch yet?
Unread 11-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #7

Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK MC View Post

Love,
FREAK
You done being a bitch yet?

Unread 11-07-2013, 08:28 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

@Lockhart ….. NEVER…
Unread 11-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #8

The Ghost of Freak
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 480 audio / 230 text

@Lockhart ….. NEVER…
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Lockhart

Obviously.
Unread 11-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #9

Lockhart

Obviously.

Unread 11-10-2013, 12:56 AM
Grimm- Grimm- is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.31/10 stars
Basic Text Record
369 Points / 36 Won / 11 Lost

Verse is sent.
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=469329
Unread 11-10-2013, 12:56 AM   #10

Grimm- Grimm- is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.31/10 stars
Basic Text Record
369 Points / 36 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 78 text
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Verse is sent.
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=469329