2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > LB Black Market > Graphics
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

View Poll Results: Round 2 Voting
3 16.67%
15 83.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List
AfterThought, Askari, Black Book, FAME, HVK, iiMAGE, ILLoKWENT, J u s T C, Jason, Manhattan, Mr-Felon, NOBLE, OSKAR, Pugz, RakishHeir, RELLE, RULE, Swift, X

Closed Thread
Unread 04-28-2013, 04:02 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1207 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
0 Points / 0 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Basic Text Record
1171 Points / 120 Won / 41 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
Default Voting Swift Vs V3numb (Round 2)

Swift Vs V3numb

Round #2 Voting Thread

USE THE DAMN RUBRIC

rate from 1-10 for each category followed by a few sentences for each entry

Names are unonnymous to avoid Dickriding and hate voting.. so this is purely on skill alone and no biases aloud.. the entries are voted for either #1 or #2

Important

Voting will be voted upon using the GFX rubric (Click HERE for rubric and if you need definitions for the words click Here ), Failure will result in a non eligible vote.

Use this for a guideline:

Composition - Are both sides equal? Or does one side look heavier than the other (Does the left have more effects/objects than the right leaving the right side feel empty?
Negatives: All the effects/objects on one side.

Colors - Do the color choices compliment eachother? Are they monotone, or to saturated? Do they visualy stimulate you?
Negatives: Monotone, or to saturated, colors that contrast poorly.

Lighting- Is the lighting realistic? Is their shadows? Is their depth within the tag caused by lighting? Is it possitioned correctly?
Negatives: The lighting is not facing the focal, the lighting is not shining on the focal.

Blending - Does the focal appear to be part of the tag or on top of it? The focal should be part of it, blended into the tag as if it should be there.
Negatives: The tag doesnt feel whole, the render just look added on this no attempt or effort to make it match the background.

Flow - Does the objects or design follow the flow of the focals body, or the flow of the focals individual sections and or limbs?
Negatives: think of the objects as lines, typically going in a direction. Do the lines create an X? If the lines creat an X, the flow is poor.

Style - Is the style creative?
Negatives: Bland, lacking of creativity.

Depth - Does the signature feel flat? or does it feel like there is distance?
Neggatives: Signature looks flat, less action.

@Swift

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Last edited by V3numb; 04-28-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Unread 04-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #1

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Default Voting Swift Vs V3numb (Round 2)

Swift Vs V3numb

Round #2 Voting Thread

USE THE DAMN RUBRIC

rate from 1-10 for each category followed by a few sentences for each entry

Names are unonnymous to avoid Dickriding and hate voting.. so this is purely on skill alone and no biases aloud.. the entries are voted for either #1 or #2

Important

Voting will be voted upon using the GFX rubric (Click HERE for rubric and if you need definitions for the words click Here ), Failure will result in a non eligible vote.

Use this for a guideline:

Composition - Are both sides equal? Or does one side look heavier than the other (Does the left have more effects/objects than the right leaving the right side feel empty?
Negatives: All the effects/objects on one side.

Colors - Do the color choices compliment eachother? Are they monotone, or to saturated? Do they visualy stimulate you?
Negatives: Monotone, or to saturated, colors that contrast poorly.

Lighting- Is the lighting realistic? Is their shadows? Is their depth within the tag caused by lighting? Is it possitioned correctly?
Negatives: The lighting is not facing the focal, the lighting is not shining on the focal.

Blending - Does the focal appear to be part of the tag or on top of it? The focal should be part of it, blended into the tag as if it should be there.
Negatives: The tag doesnt feel whole, the render just look added on this no attempt or effort to make it match the background.

Flow - Does the objects or design follow the flow of the focals body, or the flow of the focals individual sections and or limbs?
Negatives: think of the objects as lines, typically going in a direction. Do the lines create an X? If the lines creat an X, the flow is poor.

Style - Is the style creative?
Negatives: Bland, lacking of creativity.

Depth - Does the signature feel flat? or does it feel like there is distance?
Neggatives: Signature looks flat, less action.

@Swift

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Last edited by V3numb; 04-28-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Unread 04-28-2013, 07:03 PM
V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

bump....

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-28-2013, 07:03 PM   #2

V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

bump....
Unread 04-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Again, I hate the limitations of the voting set up, so you can count it (if it's for you) or not (if it's against you).

Sig 1
Instantly I don't like the fractal used on the Silverballer (I know my gaming ). I felt it was too overbearing. The flow was really good in this though and the colour scheme went well. The text was good, the use of C4Ds was pretty good and the effect on the hand was a nice touch. I don't like that render. I don't know if you manipulated it, but his posture is way too straight for his knee to be that high. Regardless, it was a nice sig.

Sig 2
Like the first sig, I felt you had bad use of some C4Ds. The overlay one just seems placed on top, and doesn't really fit in. Without it, there is very little colour in the background. I think this piece could have been much better if you replied more on gradient maps over just throwing that C4D on top. The text is very good. I especially like the ACs part, and the orange highlighting was nice. Your high point was the highlighting with light etc. but I think the downside was the background being dull and the main render not really being blended in. You could have almost made the BG before you picked your render.

Overall, MUCH better than last week. I think one stands out much more, and takes this week without too much hassle. Great showing from both though. Good luck guys.
Unread 04-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #3

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Again, I hate the limitations of the voting set up, so you can count it (if it's for you) or not (if it's against you).

Sig 1
Instantly I don't like the fractal used on the Silverballer (I know my gaming ). I felt it was too overbearing. The flow was really good in this though and the colour scheme went well. The text was good, the use of C4Ds was pretty good and the effect on the hand was a nice touch. I don't like that render. I don't know if you manipulated it, but his posture is way too straight for his knee to be that high. Regardless, it was a nice sig.

Sig 2
Like the first sig, I felt you had bad use of some C4Ds. The overlay one just seems placed on top, and doesn't really fit in. Without it, there is very little colour in the background. I think this piece could have been much better if you replied more on gradient maps over just throwing that C4D on top. The text is very good. I especially like the ACs part, and the orange highlighting was nice. Your high point was the highlighting with light etc. but I think the downside was the background being dull and the main render not really being blended in. You could have almost made the BG before you picked your render.

Overall, MUCH better than last week. I think one stands out much more, and takes this week without too much hassle. Great showing from both though. Good luck guys.

Unread 04-28-2013, 07:21 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3594 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
59 Points / 4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Basic Text Record
342 Points / 30 Won / 8 Lost

Composition - I felt both pieces were fairly, and perhaps equally composed as far as having an even balance with the placement of objects and elements.

Colors - As far as the colors, I felt one was more monotone in comparison to the other, but perhaps its more of a blending issue. The second piece was more well contrasted to me.

Lighting- I think the lighting worked well and made sense in both pieces.

Blending - Here's where I feel was the major difference between the two pieces. One of them was blended in such a way that the piece lost a lot of its contrast. I know some people prefer this, but my personal preference favors more diversity. Since I'm a Photoshop user myself, I can imagine what techniques were used, but I think the second piece delivered a much better blend.
Flow - I think both pieces had a nice flow. I'd say that I think the flow was a little better in the second piece in the way the lines aided the focal point. Around the character, there is like a vague circle made up of both the lighting and objects and it creates a dramatic atmosphere that draws you into viewing the character.
Style - I liked certain things about the styles in both pieces. In the first piece, I liked the lens flare coming from behind the title. I also liked how the character's hand and the tip of his gun is coming out of the frame. What I didn't like was if you look closely, there is a thin line on the top as well as the bottom part of the frame (I'm not talking about the white border). I felt that could have been cleaned up better. I didn't think the galaxy background fit. The hitman character is a killer, not an astrophysicist. The CGI fractal was a little random, but it still goes. I felt the title could have been more visible too. Its a little small. As far as the second piece, I liked the render that was chosen itself because it's not the typical Hitman render that we see used. Things just worked together a lot better in this one. I also liked how the piece has sort of a vignette. I felt the lettering was done better in this one as well and was more visible, which is most important. The only thing I didn't really like was the choice of font. That was the Batman Forever font, if I'm not mistaken, and I don't think it really fits the Hitman character, or Dr. manhattan, or Turnbull AC's. But that's just me nitpicking..it really wasn't a big issue.
Depth- I wouldn't call either piece flat, but I think the second piece definitely suggests more action based on the movement of the lines, the angle of the render and focal point and the little random pieces of lighting coming off his clothes.

Overall, i felt both did a great job but I just liked the second piece more. Hopefully my explanation was sufficient. This was the longest expo I've ever given on a GFX battle.
Unread 04-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #4

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.26/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
59 Points / 4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Basic Text Record
342 Points / 30 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 406 audio / 1042 text
Mentioned: 3594 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Composition - I felt both pieces were fairly, and perhaps equally composed as far as having an even balance with the placement of objects and elements.

Colors - As far as the colors, I felt one was more monotone in comparison to the other, but perhaps its more of a blending issue. The second piece was more well contrasted to me.

Lighting- I think the lighting worked well and made sense in both pieces.

Blending - Here's where I feel was the major difference between the two pieces. One of them was blended in such a way that the piece lost a lot of its contrast. I know some people prefer this, but my personal preference favors more diversity. Since I'm a Photoshop user myself, I can imagine what techniques were used, but I think the second piece delivered a much better blend.
Flow - I think both pieces had a nice flow. I'd say that I think the flow was a little better in the second piece in the way the lines aided the focal point. Around the character, there is like a vague circle made up of both the lighting and objects and it creates a dramatic atmosphere that draws you into viewing the character.
Style - I liked certain things about the styles in both pieces. In the first piece, I liked the lens flare coming from behind the title. I also liked how the character's hand and the tip of his gun is coming out of the frame. What I didn't like was if you look closely, there is a thin line on the top as well as the bottom part of the frame (I'm not talking about the white border). I felt that could have been cleaned up better. I didn't think the galaxy background fit. The hitman character is a killer, not an astrophysicist. The CGI fractal was a little random, but it still goes. I felt the title could have been more visible too. Its a little small. As far as the second piece, I liked the render that was chosen itself because it's not the typical Hitman render that we see used. Things just worked together a lot better in this one. I also liked how the piece has sort of a vignette. I felt the lettering was done better in this one as well and was more visible, which is most important. The only thing I didn't really like was the choice of font. That was the Batman Forever font, if I'm not mistaken, and I don't think it really fits the Hitman character, or Dr. manhattan, or Turnbull AC's. But that's just me nitpicking..it really wasn't a big issue.
Depth- I wouldn't call either piece flat, but I think the second piece definitely suggests more action based on the movement of the lines, the angle of the render and focal point and the little random pieces of lighting coming off his clothes.

Overall, i felt both did a great job but I just liked the second piece more. Hopefully my explanation was sufficient. This was the longest expo I've ever given on a GFX battle.
Unread 04-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Doomsday™ Doomsday™ is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.22/10 stars
Basic Text Record
579 Points / 46 Won / 7 Lost
Thumbs up Agent 47

Composition - Equal - Everything was well balanced in terms of Agents positioning on both Sigs.

Colors - 2 - I felt both did a great job with the colors in their Sig, being red. But 2 edged it with a much more precise saturation of the color.

Lighting- 2 - Great render i felt the Sig could have had a lil bit more contrast in it though. 1 could have used more brightness but also i give props for giving Agent 47 that more dark look approach.

Blending - Equal - Both did great work with blending AGent 47 into the Sig.

Flow - Equal - Ok im no expert at any of this but yeah the flow looks solid in both Sigs.

Style - 2 - Your style is more sleek and crisp. 1 i felt your Sigs background overshadowed your picture of Agent 47.

Depth - 2 - 2 sure shined in this catagory, i felt 1 your Sig could have done with a better background and better chosen picture of 47, it felt like 47 was in space??

Hope to see more of these battles and hopefully i can get a better understanding.
Fv In. Return The Fair. APOC: Scream'on'em

You were saying....

APOCALYPSE: Scream On'em

Last edited by V3numb; 04-28-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Unread 04-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #5

Doomsday™ Doomsday™ is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.22/10 stars
Basic Text Record
579 Points / 46 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 304 text
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Agent 47

Composition - Equal - Everything was well balanced in terms of Agents positioning on both Sigs.

Colors - 2 - I felt both did a great job with the colors in their Sig, being red. But 2 edged it with a much more precise saturation of the color.

Lighting- 2 - Great render i felt the Sig could have had a lil bit more contrast in it though. 1 could have used more brightness but also i give props for giving Agent 47 that more dark look approach.

Blending - Equal - Both did great work with blending AGent 47 into the Sig.

Flow - Equal - Ok im no expert at any of this but yeah the flow looks solid in both Sigs.

Style - 2 - Your style is more sleek and crisp. 1 i felt your Sigs background overshadowed your picture of Agent 47.

Depth - 2 - 2 sure shined in this catagory, i felt 1 your Sig could have done with a better background and better chosen picture of 47, it felt like 47 was in space??

Hope to see more of these battles and hopefully i can get a better understanding.
Fv In. Return The Fair. APOC: Scream'on'em

You were saying....

APOCALYPSE: Scream On'em

Last edited by V3numb; 04-28-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Unread 04-29-2013, 08:54 AM
V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

bUmP...

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #6

V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

bUmP...
Unread 04-30-2013, 02:02 PM
V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

bumpin it

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #7

V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

bumpin it
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:49 PM
V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

bumpin it

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 04-30-2013, 06:49 PM   #8

V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

bumpin it
Unread 05-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Apollyon
Mentioned: 1068 Post(s)
Tagged: 48 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 stars
Basic Text Record
2829 Points / 251 Won / 68 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
63 Points / 6 Won / 2 Lost

Siggy 1

Composition - 10

Color - 8

Lighting - 9

Blending - 5

Flow - 8

Style - 6

Depth - 7

Overall 53/70

Siggy 2

Composition - 10

Color - 9

Lighting - 9

Blending - 10

Flow - 8

Style - 9

Depth - 9

Overall 64/70
Unread 05-01-2013, 05:19 AM   #9

Apollyon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 stars
Basic Text Record
2829 Points / 251 Won / 68 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
63 Points / 6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 61 audio / 1115 text
Mentioned: 1068 Post(s)
Tagged: 48 Thread(s)

Siggy 1

Composition - 10

Color - 8

Lighting - 9

Blending - 5

Flow - 8

Style - 6

Depth - 7

Overall 53/70

Siggy 2

Composition - 10

Color - 9

Lighting - 9

Blending - 10

Flow - 8

Style - 9

Depth - 9

Overall 64/70
Unread 05-01-2013, 06:54 AM
ALL-BORO
Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
3919 Points / 218 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
56 Points / 3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 stars
Basic Text Record
66 Points / 16 Won / 18 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost
Talking talented

Not sure who I voted for, but the bottom drawing took it for me......A much brighter, vivid, & visually stimulating depiction. Props to both for their efforts!..........RESPECT...............1
Unread 05-01-2013, 06:54 AM   #10

ALL-BORO
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.71/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
3919 Points / 218 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
56 Points / 3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 stars
Basic Text Record
66 Points / 16 Won / 18 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Voted: 737 audio / 206 text
Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Talking talented

Not sure who I voted for, but the bottom drawing took it for me......A much brighter, vivid, & visually stimulating depiction. Props to both for their efforts!..........RESPECT...............1
Closed Thread

Tags
ff0000, ffff00