2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > About LB > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

User Tag List

Unread 07-13-2013, 04:11 PM
The Law
Basic Member
Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Basic Text Record
92 Points / 11 Won / 6 Lost

I didn't act like that. This is just the most recent Apparently, you better stay in doors if he gets acquitted though.
Unread 07-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #121

The Law
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Basic Text Record
92 Points / 11 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 142 Post(s)

I didn't act like that. This is just the most recent Apparently, you better stay in doors if he gets acquitted though.
Unread 07-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tana Murdeaux View Post
You sound ridiculous. Trayvon is black, most likely his family and supporters with the family are too. You're focused on what the media is showing you. Pay attention, ppl support who it effects. Will you see a whole bunch of straight ppl in front of city hall supporting gay ppl? No. Don't mean that there arent straight ppl out there who support gays, you just won't see as many because the cause doesn't merely effect them as much as the gays. Its ppl like you trying to pinpoint out racism makes the case seem that way. I see alot of white ppl and other races support the Trayvon Martin case. You sound extremely stupid and close-minded.. get out of a TV and in a fuckin book!

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Trayvon is not even here to defend his story, meaning there is no way possible this dude can explain killing an unarmed kid. None. Beat him down if you have to or hit him. But shoot? Are you kidding me?
The only reason he felt the need to shoot him is because he was black, which he was aware of. Meaning before he shot the kid, he identified him as black. So obviously some unarmed kid made you feel the need to shoot him, seeing your feelings towards blacks.

he initiated this trial as racist. he hung himself. if Trayvon wasn't black, this man would have never shot him. end of story. how do we know Trayvon was following him? we'd never know. the boy coulda been cheating on his gf and tryna find the chick house. its all bullshit.
I agree with what you're saying at the top. Your argumentative attitude makes you want to go against whatever you think I'm saying, but I'm trying to say this ISN'T about race. His family, friends etc. are obviously going to support him. What I'm talking about is the random black people who support him BECAUSE he is black. No other reason. They don't get outraged when it's a white kid that was killed by a black man. It's ONLY in this scenario, because they feel their "race" is being done wrong by.

Also, I think Trayvon being black probably has nothing to do with it. If it was a white kid wearing the exact same clothes, I'd assume the situation would have went down the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tain View Post
ISNT IT RACIST......To start a thread titled: ISNT IT RACIST U in the wrong on this one. Its racist to make those statements. PERIOD. Look no further.
Explain how I'm racist. This should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free
Theres Racist Tweets all over Twitter, Look up Obama Racist Tweets and The Popes Racist Tweets, Lets not act like it's only happened in this one case.
It's the hypocrisy that's hilarious. These particular black people feel that Zimmerman being let off is racist, so "Ima kill me a cracker" is their great way to respond.
Unread 07-13-2013, 09:00 PM   #122

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
You sound ridiculous. Trayvon is black, most likely his family and supporters with the family are too. You're focused on what the media is showing you. Pay attention, ppl support who it effects. Will you see a whole bunch of straight ppl in front of city hall supporting gay ppl? No. Don't mean that there arent straight ppl out there who support gays, you just won't see as many because the cause doesn't merely effect them as much as the gays. Its ppl like you trying to pinpoint out racism makes the case seem that way. I see alot of white ppl and other races support the Trayvon Martin case. You sound extremely stupid and close-minded.. get out of a TV and in a fuckin book!

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Trayvon is not even here to defend his story, meaning there is no way possible this dude can explain killing an unarmed kid. None. Beat him down if you have to or hit him. But shoot? Are you kidding me?
The only reason he felt the need to shoot him is because he was black, which he was aware of. Meaning before he shot the kid, he identified him as black. So obviously some unarmed kid made you feel the need to shoot him, seeing your feelings towards blacks.

he initiated this trial as racist. he hung himself. if Trayvon wasn't black, this man would have never shot him. end of story. how do we know Trayvon was following him? we'd never know. the boy coulda been cheating on his gf and tryna find the chick house. its all bullshit.
I agree with what you're saying at the top. Your argumentative attitude makes you want to go against whatever you think I'm saying, but I'm trying to say this ISN'T about race. His family, friends etc. are obviously going to support him. What I'm talking about is the random black people who support him BECAUSE he is black. No other reason. They don't get outraged when it's a white kid that was killed by a black man. It's ONLY in this scenario, because they feel their "race" is being done wrong by.

Also, I think Trayvon being black probably has nothing to do with it. If it was a white kid wearing the exact same clothes, I'd assume the situation would have went down the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tain View Post
ISNT IT RACIST......To start a thread titled: ISNT IT RACIST U in the wrong on this one. Its racist to make those statements. PERIOD. Look no further.
Explain how I'm racist. This should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free
Theres Racist Tweets all over Twitter, Look up Obama Racist Tweets and The Popes Racist Tweets, Lets not act like it's only happened in this one case.
It's the hypocrisy that's hilarious. These particular black people feel that Zimmerman being let off is racist, so "Ima kill me a cracker" is their great way to respond.

Unread 07-13-2013, 10:07 PM
_Free
Basic Member
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

not guilty
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:07 PM   #123

_Free
Basic Member

not guilty
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Apollyon
Mentioned: 1068 Post(s)
Tagged: 48 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 stars
Basic Text Record
2829 Points / 251 Won / 68 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
63 Points / 6 Won / 2 Lost

Great, another reason for some black people to hate white people.. Just great.. Stay in doors white people...
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #124

Apollyon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.26/10 stars
Basic Text Record
2829 Points / 251 Won / 68 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
63 Points / 6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 61 audio / 1115 text
Mentioned: 1068 Post(s)
Tagged: 48 Thread(s)

Great, another reason for some black people to hate white people.. Just great.. Stay in doors white people...
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:34 PM
_Free
Basic Member

White/Hispanics to be specific
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:34 PM   #125

_Free
Basic Member

White/Hispanics to be specific
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:43 PM
Fidel Z

Quote:
Idoits. Stupid ass question.

The difference about this case and te rest yu fuck tards compared is that the police took how long to arrest this guy?

Really? Some MINOR gets killed, with no weapon and a guy doesn't get arrested for it until a couple of months? no matter what RACES they were, that doesn't serve justice for anyone. Hell, if Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white.. i'd still scream BURN THAT NIGGA!! Grow the fck up.. smh.
PREACH!!!!!
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:43 PM   #126

Fidel Z

Quote:
Idoits. Stupid ass question.

The difference about this case and te rest yu fuck tards compared is that the police took how long to arrest this guy?

Really? Some MINOR gets killed, with no weapon and a guy doesn't get arrested for it until a couple of months? no matter what RACES they were, that doesn't serve justice for anyone. Hell, if Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white.. i'd still scream BURN THAT NIGGA!! Grow the fck up.. smh.
PREACH!!!!!

Unread 07-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Basic Text Record
66 Points / 4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Lol i already see on Facebook and a few sites"Another white man gets away with murdering a black man" It makes me laff becus hes not even white.I myself am white and IMO I think zimmerman should have been at least found guilty of "Manslaughter I mean he started the whole situation by racial profiling Trayvon.......he should have at least been found Guilty of that
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:44 PM   #127

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Basic Text Record
66 Points / 4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Lol i already see on Facebook and a few sites"Another white man gets away with murdering a black man" It makes me laff becus hes not even white.I myself am white and IMO I think zimmerman should have been at least found guilty of "Manslaughter I mean he started the whole situation by racial profiling Trayvon.......he should have at least been found Guilty of that
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:50 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

At least I see from browsing twitter that a few people have said "Why is everyone standing up in arms about this but not when it comes to black on black violence?".

I just don't understand people's point of view. So many people say "It's dangerous to be a black man", while literally hundreds of people on twitter are saying that they will randomly kill a white person if Zimmerman is found not guilty. I just don't understand how someone can't see the hypocrisy in statements like that.

Someone else posted "Mike Vick gets locked up for dogfighting but Zimmerman walks free? #FreeBoosie"

So, our revolutionary NOT racist person, is saying "A black guy who was caught making dogs fight, and another black guy who was caught in a drug dealing circuit, should be freed because a white man got found not guilty".

Are these people trying to clean up the streets or just want the numbers in prison to be even?
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #128

Hubert Cumberdale

At least I see from browsing twitter that a few people have said "Why is everyone standing up in arms about this but not when it comes to black on black violence?".

I just don't understand people's point of view. So many people say "It's dangerous to be a black man", while literally hundreds of people on twitter are saying that they will randomly kill a white person if Zimmerman is found not guilty. I just don't understand how someone can't see the hypocrisy in statements like that.

Someone else posted "Mike Vick gets locked up for dogfighting but Zimmerman walks free? #FreeBoosie"

So, our revolutionary NOT racist person, is saying "A black guy who was caught making dogs fight, and another black guy who was caught in a drug dealing circuit, should be freed because a white man got found not guilty".

Are these people trying to clean up the streets or just want the numbers in prison to be even?

Unread 07-13-2013, 10:51 PM
CakedOut

the judical system just told the world that a black life aint worth shit, fuck the racist bitchs on this thread.
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:51 PM   #129

CakedOut

the judical system just told the world that a black life aint worth shit, fuck the racist bitchs on this thread.

Unread 07-13-2013, 10:52 PM
Iron Mike
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Basic Text Record
67 Points / 4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Damn...they acquitted him?
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #130

Iron Mike
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Basic Text Record
67 Points / 4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 34 text
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Damn...they acquitted him?

Tags
039, 3rd, freeboosie, freejodiarias, guilty of murder, justice, justicefortrayvon