2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > About LB > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

User Tag List

Unread 01-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Dono
2x ATT Champion
Topical Champion
2x One Bar Champion
Mentioned: 779 Post(s)
Tagged: 60 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
85 Points / 11 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
17 Points / 1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Basic Text Record
174 Points / 35 Won / 37 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Points / 1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by pUL5e View Post
Dono you're so ignorant and naive that your idiotic comments don't surprise me at all
I do remember the world ending a few weeks ago. You were the one talking about the planet or asteroid or whatever the fuck was supposed to hit us, right? Spot on. Let's leave out the filler insults and stick to logical arguments.

Quote:
The 2nd amendment was put in place to protect the people from a tyrannical government.

If the government takes our 2nd amendment away, what'll we have? Okay, most of these gun lobbyists are out to get our RIFLES only.. Which you might be okay with. Because you're probably thinking "Why the fuck would a person need a rifle anyway? Let them take our rifles, I'm fine with my handgun"

Common sheep answer. Yeah, they take your rifles away and you'll defend yourself from a tyrannical government with handguns? lol
In the case of civil war, legality of guns is a non-issue. In your imaginery situation, which you're predicting based on 'random things that could happen I pull out of my ass' the government has decided to take a militarist control regime, ok. I can dig it. You really think in that instance people wouldn't just get their hands on automatic weapons anyway? There wouldn't be any defectors in the military to turn guns over to people, ect. That doesn't make sense. And even if you have an M-16 when a fucking jet drops a bomb on your house you're still pidgeon shit.

Quote:
To throw some facts at you Dono

TAKING our GUNS will INCREASE the crime rate, not lower it. This is a fact. Pull up any statistic from a .gov website.. (like FBI files) and you'll see that our crime rate dropped 20%
Careful using facts from the very institution created to destroy you! It could all be a mind trap!

You didn't even say what caused it to drop 20%. It dropped 20%. Whoop de fuckin do. There's a million variables that could have caused that.

Quote:
Take countries like the UK...they have no guns but its the CRIME CAPITAL of Europe? "omg but theres no guns how is it the crime capital"

Easy explanation. If I was a criminal & I wanted to break into your house and take your shit I'd have the relief of knowing you wouldn't have a gun to defend yourself with. Therefore I'd be more likely to commit a crime.

Same goes for raping a woman. You know she won't have a gun on her (women rarely do) so the idea of raping that women becomes more appeasing.
Crime =/= mass murder. Banning guns would not be to lower the crime rate as a whole, but to limit a very specific type of crime. Plus you said they're not even after all types guns. They just want your rifles. How many times in a minute do you have to shoot that robber/rapist before he goes down, damn.

+ You could still beat the shit out of a robber with like a baseball bat or some shit. There doesn't have to be a gun involved to get your ass whooped.
++ A lot of women carry a taser, not a gun. Shit seems to work for them.

Quote:
Guns are illegal in Mexico. The people do not have the right to bare arms. But the streets are flooded with illegal guns and murders through the roof. In fact the majority of the deadliest cities in the world are in South America and 2-3 of them are in Mexico.

Where guns are illegal.
The Mexican government is in complete shambles. They don't have enough power to enforce hardly anything. The drug cartel has more influence than they do, hence the situation.

Quote:
...........And finally, why would our government want to take our guns away and our 2nd amendment? I can think of a few reasons... A one world government. We'll follow a long list of countries that have taken guns from their people. Or maybe even depopulation. This world is way more populated than it should be. This is fact. We're killing ourselves with technological advancements that pollute the earth and depleting the earth of its many resources that we thought there were an abundance of. It's no coincidence they've been looking for alternatives for gasoline for quite some time now.
I agree. The world is overpopulated. We're fucking up the world pretty bad. So they take our guns and then kill us all? Of all the times in history, why now? And why through these means? Nuke somewhere. Drop the population. Done.

And there have been alternatives suggested. They just aren't getting the funding they need because private corporations make more money from selling gasoline. But that's another issue entirely.

Click here to buy official LetsBeef T-shirts! http://snapmerch.storeenvy.com/

Last edited by Dono; 01-13-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #41

Dono
2x ATT Champion
Topical Champion
2x One Bar Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 24 audio / 306 text

Quote:
Dono you're so ignorant and naive that your idiotic comments don't surprise me at all
I do remember the world ending a few weeks ago. You were the one talking about the planet or asteroid or whatever the fuck was supposed to hit us, right? Spot on. Let's leave out the filler insults and stick to logical arguments.

Quote:
The 2nd amendment was put in place to protect the people from a tyrannical government.

If the government takes our 2nd amendment away, what'll we have? Okay, most of these gun lobbyists are out to get our RIFLES only.. Which you might be okay with. Because you're probably thinking "Why the fuck would a person need a rifle anyway? Let them take our rifles, I'm fine with my handgun"

Common sheep answer. Yeah, they take your rifles away and you'll defend yourself from a tyrannical government with handguns? lol
In the case of civil war, legality of guns is a non-issue. In your imaginery situation, which you're predicting based on 'random things that could happen I pull out of my ass' the government has decided to take a militarist control regime, ok. I can dig it. You really think in that instance people wouldn't just get their hands on automatic weapons anyway? There wouldn't be any defectors in the military to turn guns over to people, ect. That doesn't make sense. And even if you have an M-16 when a fucking jet drops a bomb on your house you're still pidgeon shit.

Quote:
To throw some facts at you Dono

TAKING our GUNS will INCREASE the crime rate, not lower it. This is a fact. Pull up any statistic from a .gov website.. (like FBI files) and you'll see that our crime rate dropped 20%
Careful using facts from the very institution created to destroy you! It could all be a mind trap!

You didn't even say what caused it to drop 20%. It dropped 20%. Whoop de fuckin do. There's a million variables that could have caused that.

Quote:
Take countries like the UK...they have no guns but its the CRIME CAPITAL of Europe? "omg but theres no guns how is it the crime capital"

Easy explanation. If I was a criminal & I wanted to break into your house and take your shit I'd have the relief of knowing you wouldn't have a gun to defend yourself with. Therefore I'd be more likely to commit a crime.

Same goes for raping a woman. You know she won't have a gun on her (women rarely do) so the idea of raping that women becomes more appeasing.
Crime =/= mass murder. Banning guns would not be to lower the crime rate as a whole, but to limit a very specific type of crime. Plus you said they're not even after all types guns. They just want your rifles. How many times in a minute do you have to shoot that robber/rapist before he goes down, damn.

+ You could still beat the shit out of a robber with like a baseball bat or some shit. There doesn't have to be a gun involved to get your ass whooped.
++ A lot of women carry a taser, not a gun. Shit seems to work for them.

Quote:
Guns are illegal in Mexico. The people do not have the right to bare arms. But the streets are flooded with illegal guns and murders through the roof. In fact the majority of the deadliest cities in the world are in South America and 2-3 of them are in Mexico.

Where guns are illegal.
The Mexican government is in complete shambles. They don't have enough power to enforce hardly anything. The drug cartel has more influence than they do, hence the situation.

Quote:
...........And finally, why would our government want to take our guns away and our 2nd amendment? I can think of a few reasons... A one world government. We'll follow a long list of countries that have taken guns from their people. Or maybe even depopulation. This world is way more populated than it should be. This is fact. We're killing ourselves with technological advancements that pollute the earth and depleting the earth of its many resources that we thought there were an abundance of. It's no coincidence they've been looking for alternatives for gasoline for quite some time now.
I agree. The world is overpopulated. We're fucking up the world pretty bad. So they take our guns and then kill us all? Of all the times in history, why now? And why through these means? Nuke somewhere. Drop the population. Done.

And there have been alternatives suggested. They just aren't getting the funding they need because private corporations make more money from selling gasoline. But that's another issue entirely.

Last edited by Dono; 01-13-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:55 PM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1298 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
54 Points / 4 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Basic Text Record
1979 Points / 153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Points / 3 Won / 0 Lost

Lol Pulse don't call me ignorant when I'm agreeing with you, I'm just telling you there's hardly any shootings in England, crime went up due to population growth and immigration and alcohol/drugs not cuz of guns, just my opinion though
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:55 PM   #42

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text

Lol Pulse don't call me ignorant when I'm agreeing with you, I'm just telling you there's hardly any shootings in England, crime went up due to population growth and immigration and alcohol/drugs not cuz of guns, just my opinion though
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:00 PM
pUL5e
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pUL5e
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
1573 Points / 107 Won / 23 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.31/10 stars
Basic Text Record
1215 Points / 78 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record

Dono you completely missed the point. Glad you want to refute everything and bring up shit that never happened like me being some 2012 conspiracy theorist.

Let's talk cold hard facts

1) Removing guns RAISES the crime rate
2) How many times do mass murders occur? Anybody can nitpick at something like mass murders and say its a great reason to remove rifles. So just because some loon decides to shoot up 25 people I don't have the right to bare arms? Funny how these shootings didn't occur that often and all of a sudden we have movie theater shootings and school shootings happening left and right. I guess people just decided to go crazy and shoot everything up in these past 2 years?

Let's use your brain right now. Especially after watching the video I posted. Connect some of the FEMA dots, gun control views, depopulation, tyrannical governments, frequency of shootings in the past years, the laughing and positive emotions coming out of parents that lost children the day before.....lets connect these dots & look at the big picture. It's so easy to nitpick at one thing and blame mass murders and say thats the reason to take our guns. When mass murders don't kill 1/100 of the people prescription pills do.

But the billion dollar pharmaceutical companies kill more people than heroin and cocaine COMBINED and they walk? I guess money talks.
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:00 PM   #43

pUL5e
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.45/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.31/10 stars
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 78 audio / 218 text

Dono you completely missed the point. Glad you want to refute everything and bring up shit that never happened like me being some 2012 conspiracy theorist.

2) How many times do mass murders occur? Anybody can nitpick at something like mass murders and say its a great reason to remove rifles. So just because some loon decides to shoot up 25 people I don't have the right to bare arms? Funny how these shootings didn't occur that often and all of a sudden we have movie theater shootings and school shootings happening left and right. I guess people just decided to go crazy and shoot everything up in these past 2 years?

Let's use your brain right now. Especially after watching the video I posted. Connect some of the FEMA dots, gun control views, depopulation, tyrannical governments, frequency of shootings in the past years, the laughing and positive emotions coming out of parents that lost children the day before.....lets connect these dots & look at the big picture. It's so easy to nitpick at one thing and blame mass murders and say thats the reason to take our guns. When mass murders don't kill 1/100 of the people prescription pills do.

But the billion dollar pharmaceutical companies kill more people than heroin and cocaine COMBINED and they walk? I guess money talks.
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:03 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1207 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
0 Points / 0 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Basic Text Record
1171 Points / 120 Won / 41 Lost
Exclusive Text Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dono View Post
And? What's your point?

Clinging to the exact wording in the constitution is idiotic. That's why there are amendments. Society changes. Using a document or part of a document that's hundreds of years old that was written without any of the current social or political context is like trying to say we should play sports Mayan style because once someone makes it up you stick with it forever. Loser of the Super Bowl gets sacrificed to the gods. (Or is it the winner?).

Point is. What incentive does the government have to take your guns homie? Aside from protecting you or other people from getting shot.

That was for ven.

Hold up
lol isee what you stated w/that and yes we are entitled to our own opns,

its not the "thought" of the gov moving along with the program.. advancing and improving.. its stripping our power down more and more over time and wearing us thin.. if you look at anything at all from 10 years ago.. basicallt everything just seems to have gotten harder.. recessions,, oh shit publicity stunt. (in end gov get tax $$ out ass),9-11=war for oil and tax$$,i can digg on days with past events that just conealed assests the gov gained.. or just sr8 up BS'ed about

ppl are taught lies as a kid.. santa clause.. easter bunny,tooth fairy.. (so later on in life when your older its a lot easier to be spood fed more lies.. like the news.. did you know they censor/filter the news?.. you cant say specific things.. and i dont mean swears.. i mean like pure facts and infos

i was a dumbass for peeking my head in this post tbh.. cause there are strong personas that are persistant and easy come back in an online debate half-assed. when in RL you can see they cearly dont know what they are talking about (not saying your one.. just ppl in gen),but i aint trying stiuck around to prove a point lol

sum it upo believe or not.. i aint your teacher feel me? just giving my 2 cents and hoping for an intervine moment of clarity bro

@Verity you can state that.. but thats irelevent in the fact that thats like comparing Macc da martian to @STEELO.. USA vs England?.. lol our Country is complete ass.. as yours im not sure but its fine from what i seen.. back in the day tho.. yall was pretty messed up so idk

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 01-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #44

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.71/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dono View Post
And? What's your point?

Clinging to the exact wording in the constitution is idiotic. That's why there are amendments. Society changes. Using a document or part of a document that's hundreds of years old that was written without any of the current social or political context is like trying to say we should play sports Mayan style because once someone makes it up you stick with it forever. Loser of the Super Bowl gets sacrificed to the gods. (Or is it the winner?).

Point is. What incentive does the government have to take your guns homie? Aside from protecting you or other people from getting shot.

That was for ven.

Hold up
lol isee what you stated w/that and yes we are entitled to our own opns,

its not the "thought" of the gov moving along with the program.. advancing and improving.. its stripping our power down more and more over time and wearing us thin.. if you look at anything at all from 10 years ago.. basicallt everything just seems to have gotten harder.. recessions,, oh shit publicity stunt. (in end gov get tax $$ out ass),9-11=war for oil and tax$$,i can digg on days with past events that just conealed assests the gov gained.. or just sr8 up BS'ed about

ppl are taught lies as a kid.. santa clause.. easter bunny,tooth fairy.. (so later on in life when your older its a lot easier to be spood fed more lies.. like the news.. did you know they censor/filter the news?.. you cant say specific things.. and i dont mean swears.. i mean like pure facts and infos

i was a dumbass for peeking my head in this post tbh.. cause there are strong personas that are persistant and easy come back in an online debate half-assed. when in RL you can see they cearly dont know what they are talking about (not saying your one.. just ppl in gen),but i aint trying stiuck around to prove a point lol

sum it upo believe or not.. i aint your teacher feel me? just giving my 2 cents and hoping for an intervine moment of clarity bro

@Verity you can state that.. but thats irelevent in the fact that thats like comparing Macc da martian to @STEELO.. USA vs England?.. lol our Country is complete ass.. as yours im not sure but its fine from what i seen.. back in the day tho.. yall was pretty messed up so idk

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 01-13-2013, 09:05 PM
IV
Live Battler
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

To be honest, even if they ban guns, if somebody wants to go and kill a bunch of kids that bad they'd find a way to get a gun..
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #45

IV
Live Battler
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text

To be honest, even if they ban guns, if somebody wants to go and kill a bunch of kids that bad they'd find a way to get a gun..
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:05 PM
V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Quote:

i see why cats hate you now.. cause your not ignorant like them. ahah

then again your an ass too.. but least you speak with thought and research REP+1

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 01-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #46

V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Quote:

i see why cats hate you now.. cause your not ignorant like them. ahah

then again your an ass too.. but least you speak with thought and research REP+1
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:07 PM
pUL5e
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Word. Guns become illegal in Mexico.

Streets of Mexico become flooded with outlaws and gangs that have...you guessed it! GUNS!

& Word @V3numb thanks i guess ... I see through a lot of the bullshit on this Earth...There's a lot of tricks out there designed to make you stray from whats important
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #47

pUL5e
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 78 audio / 218 text

Word. Guns become illegal in Mexico.

Streets of Mexico become flooded with outlaws and gangs that have...you guessed it! GUNS!

& Word @V3numb thanks i guess ... I see through a lot of the bullshit on this Earth...There's a lot of tricks out there designed to make you stray from whats important
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:08 PM
V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

precisely.. they try and distract you with "that".. when "this" is dangling right in front of you

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 01-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #48

V3numb
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

precisely.. they try and distract you with "that".. when "this" is dangling right in front of you
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Dono
2x ATT Champion
Topical Champion
2x One Bar Champion
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Quote:

True. That was unfounded, I just figure you follow whatever half-assed bullshit the other conspiracy theorists throw together. And if I don't address your points how do we further the discussion? I aint tryna sidestep what you're saying. Otherwise we're just spouting parallel sets of ideas.

1) That's speculation. You can't definitively tell me the outcome of a situation with different parameters than the one you're using as a baseline. Granted, I don't know what 'facts' you're running on but i'll take that as a possibility.

2) Not sure I agree with your usage of nitpick. What else do you use them for besides shooting a lot of people quickly? There's been a major uptick in shootings, I agree. It's a trend. Empowered through reporting and coverage of school shootings.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056...99208133270720

Here's something that might be of interest to you. Basically it says how stories covered for suicides caused an impact in how many suicides there were in the following years. Same concept.

A nefarious government control power play trend? Not so sure about that.

It's really hard to get down to any type of a point by point with you because you've already taken it as a given that the government is trying to ass fuck you at any opportunity and start a wholistically oppresive genocidal regime, which is a strong paradigm to start in. As you've already shown, if I hit individual points you just deflect into a new section of discourse. So, there's not really much further I can go.

I'll agree whole heartedly that you don't always get the full truth. The government keeps secrets. I agree. Also, corporations are greedy as all hell and fuck over countless people on a regular basis for profit, regardless of the injuries and lives lost.

But that it's all part of a plot to fuck over everyone and everything at all costs as a population control? Nah. Not buying it. There's easier ways to kill a shitload of people than take some of their firearms (not even all of them -_- ) and devise a plan that takes the course of several years. If population control was the ultimate illuminati secret conspiracy goal it would be a hell of a lot easier to engineer some kind of an untraceable highly deadly virus or something of the sort. I mean, they control everything, they should have the resources for that.

So you keep calling me an ignorant sheep, and I'll keep doing my thing and we'll call it good. Keep easy brotha.

Last edited by Dono; 01-13-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Unread 01-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #49

Dono
2x ATT Champion
Topical Champion
2x One Bar Champion
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 24 audio / 306 text

Quote:

True. That was unfounded, I just figure you follow whatever half-assed bullshit the other conspiracy theorists throw together. And if I don't address your points how do we further the discussion? I aint tryna sidestep what you're saying. Otherwise we're just spouting parallel sets of ideas.

1) That's speculation. You can't definitively tell me the outcome of a situation with different parameters than the one you're using as a baseline. Granted, I don't know what 'facts' you're running on but i'll take that as a possibility.

2) Not sure I agree with your usage of nitpick. What else do you use them for besides shooting a lot of people quickly? There's been a major uptick in shootings, I agree. It's a trend. Empowered through reporting and coverage of school shootings.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056...99208133270720

Here's something that might be of interest to you. Basically it says how stories covered for suicides caused an impact in how many suicides there were in the following years. Same concept.

A nefarious government control power play trend? Not so sure about that.

It's really hard to get down to any type of a point by point with you because you've already taken it as a given that the government is trying to ass fuck you at any opportunity and start a wholistically oppresive genocidal regime, which is a strong paradigm to start in. As you've already shown, if I hit individual points you just deflect into a new section of discourse. So, there's not really much further I can go.

I'll agree whole heartedly that you don't always get the full truth. The government keeps secrets. I agree. Also, corporations are greedy as all hell and fuck over countless people on a regular basis for profit, regardless of the injuries and lives lost.

But that it's all part of a plot to fuck over everyone and everything at all costs as a population control? Nah. Not buying it. There's easier ways to kill a shitload of people than take some of their firearms (not even all of them -_- ) and devise a plan that takes the course of several years. If population control was the ultimate illuminati secret conspiracy goal it would be a hell of a lot easier to engineer some kind of an untraceable highly deadly virus or something of the sort. I mean, they control everything, they should have the resources for that.

So you keep calling me an ignorant sheep, and I'll keep doing my thing and we'll call it good. Keep easy brotha.

Last edited by Dono; 01-13-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Unread 01-13-2013, 10:03 PM
Jason Jason is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Jason is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
Topical Champion
Mentioned: 1223 Post(s)
Tagged: 57 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
316 Points / 9 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 stars
Basic Text Record
4080 Points / 249 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
212 Points / 12 Won / 0 Lost

lol @ all the bullshit youre saying

all i did was ask you a question that you couldnt answer.. plain and simple faggit

now lemme see this video

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

5 mins in.. yet to see something of value .. how bout you point out some relevant times so i dont waste 30 minutes of my life

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

dead @ the virginia tech shooter being a "professional shooter" tho .. dude had an anxiety disorder and was in special ED ... sounds like a real army ranger .. hahaha

lemme keep @ it tho
Unread 01-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #50

Jason Jason is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Jason is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
Topical Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.96/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
316 Points / 9 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 stars
Basic Text Record
4080 Points / 249 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
212 Points / 12 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 812 text
Mentioned: 1223 Post(s)
Tagged: 57 Thread(s)

lol @ all the bullshit youre saying

all i did was ask you a question that you couldnt answer.. plain and simple faggit

now lemme see this video

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

5 mins in.. yet to see something of value .. how bout you point out some relevant times so i dont waste 30 minutes of my life

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

dead @ the virginia tech shooter being a "professional shooter" tho .. dude had an anxiety disorder and was in special ED ... sounds like a real army ranger .. hahaha

lemme keep @ it tho

Tags
facepalm, ignorantniggaz, illuminatigang, tldw