2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > About LB > General Talk > LetsBeef.com Magazine Stand
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

User Tag List

Unread 10-25-2015, 10:11 PM
LetsBeef Magazine
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post A journey inside Let’s Beef

by GinJahReapYah

I start the journey inside Let’s Beef with two veterans 1~A◇D~7 and Rican. 1~A◇D~7 is a veteran rapper on Let’s Beef.com, I had the pleasure interviewing him. I found his answers insightful and in depth with what most new rappers hope to find themselves. 1~A◇D~7 has been struggling to obtain triple blue flames and from what I have seen on LB he has kept going to do just that.

GinJahReapYah – What influenced you to want to rap? 1~A◇D~7 – Growin Up In Tha Hood It Waz A Science. Instead Of Gang Bangin Or Gettin Involved Wit Drugz And All That. I Took Tah Rappin Wit My Homies Instead!!!

GinJahReapYah – How long have you been rappin on let’s beef? 1~A◇D~7 – I Been Droppin Writtenz On LB Off And On Since 2011 But I’ve Been In Tha Rap Game For Over 20 Years!!!

GinJahReapYah – Tell about your first time rappin on let’s beef? 1~A◇D~7 – First Time I Wasn’t Aware Of How People Didn’t Actually Vote Fair And Dick Rode That Had Higher Status & Rankin So It Kinda Sucked. If I Could Have Changed It I Wouldn’t Have Posted An Open Battle My First Time!!

GinJahReapYah – Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? 1~A◇D~7 – I Actually Prefer Audio. Freestyle For Iz Alot Easier Then Writin Out Text Battlez Because I Tend Tah Lose My Best Linez. I Haven’t Busted Out On Audio On LB Yet But When I Do & That Iz Very Soon I Feel Tha Hate BS Will Stop Because They Gonna Know I’m Fo Real… I Hear Alot Of Audio Dropz That Sound Too Quite So I’mma Make Sure I Got Tha Perfect Mic Ect.

GinJahReapYah – What would you tell new or struggling rappers when they start a battle? 1~A◇D~7 – Honestly Make Sure Ya Cap Your Ryhmez Use Multiz That Connect Tah Punchez & Ignore Tha Haterz…..Haterz Most Tha Time Your Doin Somethin Right.
…So Look At Them Az Fans Because No Matter How Dope Ya Bring It…Theirs Always Gonna Be Some Asshole That Wantz Tah Critique Ya Style. Thinkin They Are Some Kinda Rap God…LMMFAO!!! Juzt Do What Ya Do And Elevate Tha Way You See Fit. After All Itz Your Content At Tha End Of It All… Oh Yeah & Never Vote On Someone’s Battle Based On Their Rankin…Moderater Status Ect. Vote On Each Battle Fairly & Tha Content Of Tha Verse!!! In Other Wordz Don’t Dick Ride…That Shit Iz Wack….Ockish And Will Get Ya No Where. Esp If Ya Take Rappin Seriously!!! Give Respect And Propz Only Where Itz Due & Thatz #100.

Rican had to get himself in the being interviewed mood before we began.
GinJahReapYah- What influenced you to want to rap? Rican – Damn chico! I’m so hungover right now. Eating some grilled cheese. Hoe-kay. Let’s do this. My first influence was probably listening to old school outkast. I always had a passion for poetry or spoken. I remember being hyped up when the 8 mile movie came out. After that, I was hooked on SMACK and WRC events. I was first influenced to trying it out when I saw Illmac and Thasaurus. I been on LB since 06 so it’s been a loooooooong time.

GinJahReapYah – How long have you been rappin on let’s beef? Rican –
LOL. It looks like I answered that above with out even realizing. I been on Letsbeef since 2006. My first ever LB name was registed as ”IcePacGator” ..lol then I went on to change my name to Surx3Disease. From there, I went on and improved. It’s been crazy. Nine years on LB and I’ve improved so much, experienced many times. It has been home. It’s sad to see it with not a lot of activity.

GinJahReapYah – Tell about your first time rappin on let’s beef? Rican – Yikes. Did I answer this again? Haha. Chico. I was like 13. I was an 8th grader. Shiiet. I remember logging into this and seeing KING MOLEY as number one. I remember Click Clack being alive. The union. This place was live. So many memories.

GinJahReapYah – Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? Rican –
I prefer text. I never hop on the mic. Just got used to text battling so much and developing my own style. I might be doing some more audio soon. I might even want to challenge Oso Slick for that LBA title. Watch out!

GinJahReapYah – What would you tell new or struggling rappers when they start a battle? Rican – Read the forums for tips and read old battlers that have graces the website. That’s it

After 1~A◇D~7 I also go to interview two of the website’s Moderators 2Fuel and Rant. 2Fuel is a returning Mod who just recently put in charge of Let’s Beef Fair Vote Club.
GinJahReapYah – What influenced you to want to rap? 2Fuel – Listening to 2Pac. I was a DJ doing rave music as there wasn’t much hip hop/rap around my area at the time. The radio only played pop, rock or dance. One of my brothers friends was playing a 2Pac CD, soon as i heard it i was like (used a emoticon but expression was OMG! )”the fucks this shit?” and from that day on i’ve never looked back. Pac’s the first rapper i ever heard and he’s what got me writing.

GinJahReapYah – How long have you been rappin on let’s beef? 2Fuel – I’ve been on letsbeef.com since 2007.

GinJahReapYah – Tell about your first time rappin on let’s beef? 2Fuel – Was funny, I hadn’t a clue of battle writing at the time structure, set ups etc.

GinJahReapYah – Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? 2Fuel – Both. You can’t have one w/ o the other.

GinJahReapYah – What would you tell new or struggling rappers when they start a battle?
2Fuel – structure about the rhyming aspect. Focus on your set ups & punches. Punches, Punches, Punches are what win battles. You see to many people focusing on making sure they’re rhyming. Doing this only leads them to having bars of multis w/ no content in between them (filler).

My interview with Moderator Rant was strange. For a veteran of LB I thought he would provide some real knowledge of how he started rapping. GinJahReapYah – What influenced you to want to rap? Rant – The movie 8 Mile.

GinJahReapYah – How long have you been rappin on let’s beef? Rant – Too long, probably.

GinJahReapYah – Tell about your first time rappin on let’s beef? Rant – I don’t really remember my first battle on let’s beef. I think it’s the acid. Do you see that pixie?

GinJahReapYah – Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? Rant – Both for different reasons.

GinJahReapYah – What would you tell new or struggling rappers when they start a battle? Rant – That rape is illegal.
Despite Rant’s childish off the wall responses over a rough draft typo the interview turned out alright. Above all I enjoyed getting to know the members I interviewed and hope that you as readers learn more about the Let’s Beef rap world.

Ginger Tragger aka GinJahReapYah

The post A journey inside Let’s Beef appeared first on LetsBeef Magazine.

Read More...
Unread 10-25-2015, 10:11 PM   #1

LetsBeef Magazine

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post A journey inside Let’s Beef

by GinJahReapYah

I start the journey inside Let’s Beef with two veterans 1~A◇D~7 and Rican. 1~A◇D~7 is a veteran rapper on Let’s Beef.com, I had the pleasure interviewing him. I found his answers insightful and in depth with what most new rappers hope to find themselves. 1~A◇D~7 has been struggling to obtain triple blue flames and from what I have seen on LB he has kept going to do just that.

GinJahReapYah – What influenced you to want to rap? 1~A◇D~7 – Growin Up In Tha Hood It Waz A Science. Instead Of Gang Bangin Or Gettin Involved Wit Drugz And All That. I Took Tah Rappin Wit My Homies Instead!!!

GinJahReapYah – How long have you been rappin on let’s beef? 1~A◇D~7 – I Been Droppin Writtenz On LB Off And On Since 2011 But I’ve Been In Tha Rap Game For Over 20 Years!!!

GinJahReapYah – Tell about your first time rappin on let’s beef? 1~A◇D~7 – First Time I Wasn’t Aware Of How People Didn’t Actually Vote Fair And Dick Rode That Had Higher Status & Rankin So It Kinda Sucked. If I Could Have Changed It I Wouldn’t Have Posted An Open Battle My First Time!!

GinJahReapYah – Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? 1~A◇D~7 – I Actually Prefer Audio. Freestyle For Iz Alot Easier Then Writin Out Text Battlez Because I Tend Tah Lose My Best Linez. I Haven’t Busted Out On Audio On LB Yet But When I Do & That Iz Very Soon I Feel Tha Hate BS Will Stop Because They Gonna Know I’m Fo Real… I Hear Alot Of Audio Dropz That Sound Too Quite So I’mma Make Sure I Got Tha Perfect Mic Ect.

GinJahReapYah – What would you tell new or struggling rappers when they start a battle? 1~A◇D~7 – Honestly Make Sure Ya Cap Your Ryhmez Use Multiz That Connect Tah Punchez & Ignore Tha Haterz…..Haterz Most Tha Time Your Doin Somethin Right.
…So Look At Them Az Fans Because No Matter How Dope Ya Bring It…Theirs Always Gonna Be Some Asshole That Wantz Tah Critique Ya Style. Thinkin They Are Some Kinda Rap God…LMMFAO!!! Juzt Do What Ya Do And Elevate Tha Way You See Fit. After All Itz Your Content At Tha End Of It All… Oh Yeah & Never Vote On Someone’s Battle Based On Their Rankin…Moderater Status Ect. Vote On Each Battle Fairly & Tha Content Of Tha Verse!!! In Other Wordz Don’t Dick Ride…That Shit Iz Wack….Ockish And Will Get Ya No Where. Esp If Ya Take Rappin Seriously!!! Give Respect And Propz Only Where Itz Due & Thatz #100.

Rican had to get himself in the being interviewed mood before we began.
GinJahReapYah- What influenced you to want to rap? Rican – Damn chico! I’m so hungover right now. Eating some grilled cheese. Hoe-kay. Let’s do this. My first influence was probably listening to old school outkast. I always had a passion for poetry or spoken. I remember being hyped up when the 8 mile movie came out. After that, I was hooked on SMACK and WRC events. I was first influenced to trying it out when I saw Illmac and Thasaurus. I been on LB since 06 so it’s been a loooooooong time.

GinJahReapYah – How long have you been rappin on let’s beef? Rican –
LOL. It looks like I answered that above with out even realizing. I been on Letsbeef since 2006. My first ever LB name was registed as ”IcePacGator” ..lol then I went on to change my name to Surx3Disease. From there, I went on and improved. It’s been crazy. Nine years on LB and I’ve improved so much, experienced many times. It has been home. It’s sad to see it with not a lot of activity.

GinJahReapYah – Tell about your first time rappin on let’s beef? Rican – Yikes. Did I answer this again? Haha. Chico. I was like 13. I was an 8th grader. Shiiet. I remember logging into this and seeing KING MOLEY as number one. I remember Click Clack being alive. The union. This place was live. So many memories.

GinJahReapYah – Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? Rican –
I prefer text. I never hop on the mic. Just got used to text battling so much and developing my own style. I might be doing some more audio soon. I might even want to challenge Oso Slick for that LBA title. Watch out!

GinJahReapYah – What would you tell new or struggling rappers when they start a battle? Rican – Read the forums for tips and read old battlers that have graces the website. That’s it

After 1~A◇D~7 I also go to interview two of the website’s Moderators 2Fuel and Rant. 2Fuel is a returning Mod who just recently put in charge of Let’s Beef Fair Vote Club.
GinJahReapYah – What influenced you to want to rap? 2Fuel – Listening to 2Pac. I was a DJ doing rave music as there wasn’t much hip hop/rap around my area at the time. The radio only played pop, rock or dance. One of my brothers friends was playing a 2Pac CD, soon as i heard it i was like (used a emoticon but expression was OMG! )”the fucks this shit?” and from that day on i’ve never looked back. Pac’s the first rapper i ever heard and he’s what got me writing.

GinJahReapYah – How long have you been rappin on let’s beef? 2Fuel – I’ve been on letsbeef.com since 2007.

GinJahReapYah – Tell about your first time rappin on let’s beef? 2Fuel – Was funny, I hadn’t a clue of battle writing at the time structure, set ups etc.

GinJahReapYah – Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? 2Fuel – Both. You can’t have one w/ o the other.

GinJahReapYah – What would you tell new or struggling rappers when they start a battle?
2Fuel – structure about the rhyming aspect. Focus on your set ups & punches. Punches, Punches, Punches are what win battles. You see to many people focusing on making sure they’re rhyming. Doing this only leads them to having bars of multis w/ no content in between them (filler).

My interview with Moderator Rant was strange. For a veteran of LB I thought he would provide some real knowledge of how he started rapping. GinJahReapYah – What influenced you to want to rap? Rant – The movie 8 Mile.

GinJahReapYah – How long have you been rappin on let’s beef? Rant – Too long, probably.

GinJahReapYah – Tell about your first time rappin on let’s beef? Rant – I don’t really remember my first battle on let’s beef. I think it’s the acid. Do you see that pixie?

GinJahReapYah – Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? Rant – Both for different reasons.

GinJahReapYah – What would you tell new or struggling rappers when they start a battle? Rant – That rape is illegal.
Despite Rant’s childish off the wall responses over a rough draft typo the interview turned out alright. Above all I enjoyed getting to know the members I interviewed and hope that you as readers learn more about the Let’s Beef rap world.

Ginger Tragger aka GinJahReapYah

The post A journey inside Let’s Beef appeared first on LetsBeef Magazine.

Read More...
Unread 10-26-2015, 06:57 AM
RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Head Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Rookie Champion

Tag Team Champion
Mentioned: 3372 Post(s)
Tagged: 66 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
477 Points / 30 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Points / 3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Basic Text Record
2674 Points / 182 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
111 Points / 11 Won / 5 Lost

Nice read, prefer longer, more in-depth interviews personally though.
Unread 10-26-2015, 06:57 AM   #2

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Head Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Rookie Champion

Tag Team Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 241 audio / 1953 text

Unread 10-26-2015, 03:51 PM
Shodan
One Bar Champion
Fair Voters Club
Mentioned: 1152 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
5 Points / 2 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.58/10 stars
Basic Text Record
747 Points / 97 Won / 61 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Points / 3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
Well, homie... you're about to get a treat soon.
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.

Jesus said, "Come forth, and ye shall receive eternal life." I came fifth and won a toaster​
Unread 10-26-2015, 03:51 PM   #3

Shodan
One Bar Champion
Fair Voters Club
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
5 Points / 2 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
0 Points / Won / Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.58/10 stars
Basic Text Record
747 Points / 97 Won / 61 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Points / 3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 932 text
Mentioned: 1152 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.

Jesus said, "Come forth, and ye shall receive eternal life." I came fifth and won a toaster​
Unread 10-26-2015, 05:07 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Sorry Boss this was faster since I work, this is for Let's Beef Magazine

Gossip column:
What are some juicy rumors do you want to share with LETS BEEF talents? I once fist fucked a mountain lion.

Interview:
What influenced you to want to rap? The movie 8 Mile.

How long have you rappin/ be on let's beef? Too long, probably.

Tell about your first time rapping on let's beef? I don't really remember my first battle on let's beef. I think it's the acid. Do you see that pixie?

Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? Both for different reasons.

What would you tell new or struggling rapers when they start a battle? That rape is illegal.
My unedited interview.
Unread 10-26-2015, 05:07 PM   #4

Rant

Quote:
Sorry Boss this was faster since I work, this is for Let's Beef Magazine

Gossip column:
What are some juicy rumors do you want to share with LETS BEEF talents? I once fist fucked a mountain lion.

Interview:
What influenced you to want to rap? The movie 8 Mile.

How long have you rappin/ be on let's beef? Too long, probably.

Tell about your first time rapping on let's beef? I don't really remember my first battle on let's beef. I think it's the acid. Do you see that pixie?

Do you prefer audio or text when rap battling? Both for different reasons.

What would you tell new or struggling rapers when they start a battle? That rape is illegal.
My unedited interview.

Unread 10-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Head Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Rookie Champion

Tag Team Champion
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Good man!
Unread 10-26-2015, 05:14 PM   #5

Head Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Rookie Champion

Tag Team Champion
Basic Audio Record
Exclusive Audio Record

Basic Text Record
Exclusive Text Record

Voted: 241 audio / 1953 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Good man!
Unread 10-26-2015, 06:05 PM
slechtn

I think you meant to say Rican, a veteran. Not 1 but cool!
Unread 10-26-2015, 06:05 PM   #6

slechtn

I think you meant to say Rican, a veteran. Not 1 but cool!

Unread 05-27-2016, 04:57 PM
slechtn

what happened to this dude
Unread 05-27-2016, 04:57 PM   #7

slechtn

what happened to this dude