2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > About LB > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Dono
2x ATT Champion
Topical Champion
2x One Bar Champion
Mentioned: 779 Post(s)
Tagged: 60 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
85 Points / 11 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
17 Points / 1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Basic Text Record
174 Points / 35 Won / 37 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Points / 1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by pUL5e View Post
Dono you're so ignorant and naive that your idiotic comments don't surprise me at all
I do remember the world ending a few weeks ago. You were the one talking about the planet or asteroid or whatever the fuck was supposed to hit us, right? Spot on. Let's leave out the filler insults and stick to logical arguments.

Quote:
The 2nd amendment was put in place to protect the people from a tyrannical government.

If the government takes our 2nd amendment away, what'll we have? Okay, most of these gun lobbyists are out to get our RIFLES only.. Which you might be okay with. Because you're probably thinking "Why the fuck would a person need a rifle anyway? Let them take our rifles, I'm fine with my handgun"

Common sheep answer. Yeah, they take your rifles away and you'll defend yourself from a tyrannical government with handguns? lol
In the case of civil war, legality of guns is a non-issue. In your imaginery situation, which you're predicting based on 'random things that could happen I pull out of my ass' the government has decided to take a militarist control regime, ok. I can dig it. You really think in that instance people wouldn't just get their hands on automatic weapons anyway? There wouldn't be any defectors in the military to turn guns over to people, ect. That doesn't make sense. And even if you have an M-16 when a fucking jet drops a bomb on your house you're still pidgeon shit.

Quote:
To throw some facts at you Dono

TAKING our GUNS will INCREASE the crime rate, not lower it. This is a fact. Pull up any statistic from a .gov website.. (like FBI files) and you'll see that our crime rate dropped 20%
Careful using facts from the very institution created to destroy you! It could all be a mind trap!

You didn't even say what caused it to drop 20%. It dropped 20%. Whoop de fuckin do. There's a million variables that could have caused that.

Quote:
Take countries like the UK...they have no guns but its the CRIME CAPITAL of Europe? "omg but theres no guns how is it the crime capital"

Easy explanation. If I was a criminal & I wanted to break into your house and take your shit I'd have the relief of knowing you wouldn't have a gun to defend yourself with. Therefore I'd be more likely to commit a crime.

Same goes for raping a woman. You know she won't have a gun on her (women rarely do) so the idea of raping that women becomes more appeasing.
Crime =/= mass murder. Banning guns would not be to lower the crime rate as a whole, but to limit a very specific type of crime. Plus you said they're not even after all types guns. They just want your rifles. How many times in a minute do you have to shoot that robber/rapist before he goes down, damn.

+ You could still beat the shit out of a robber with like a baseball bat or some shit. There doesn't have to be a gun involved to get your ass whooped.
++ A lot of women carry a taser, not a gun. Shit seems to work for them.

Quote:
Guns are illegal in Mexico. The people do not have the right to bare arms. But the streets are flooded with illegal guns and murders through the roof. In fact the majority of the deadliest cities in the world are in South America and 2-3 of them are in Mexico.

Where guns are illegal.
The Mexican government is in complete shambles. They don't have enough power to enforce hardly anything. The drug cartel has more influence than they do, hence the situation.

Quote:
...........And finally, why would our government want to take our guns away and our 2nd amendment? I can think of a few reasons... A one world government. We'll follow a long list of countries that have taken guns from their people. Or maybe even depopulation. This world is way more populated than it should be. This is fact. We're killing ourselves with technological advancements that pollute the earth and depleting the earth of its many resources that we thought there were an abundance of. It's no coincidence they've been looking for alternatives for gasoline for quite some time now.
I agree. The world is overpopulated. We're fucking up the world pretty bad. So they take our guns and then kill us all? Of all the times in history, why now? And why through these means? Nuke somewhere. Drop the population. Done.

And there have been alternatives suggested. They just aren't getting the funding they need because private corporations make more money from selling gasoline. But that's another issue entirely.

Click here to buy official LetsBeef T-shirts! http://snapmerch.storeenvy.com/

Last edited by Dono; 01-13-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #11

Dono
2x ATT Champion
Topical Champion
2x One Bar Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Basic Audio Record
85 Points / 11 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
17 Points / 1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Basic Text Record
174 Points / 35 Won / 37 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Points / 1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 306 text
Mentioned: 779 Post(s)
Tagged: 60 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pUL5e View Post
Dono you're so ignorant and naive that your idiotic comments don't surprise me at all
I do remember the world ending a few weeks ago. You were the one talking about the planet or asteroid or whatever the fuck was supposed to hit us, right? Spot on. Let's leave out the filler insults and stick to logical arguments.

Quote:
The 2nd amendment was put in place to protect the people from a tyrannical government.

If the government takes our 2nd amendment away, what'll we have? Okay, most of these gun lobbyists are out to get our RIFLES only.. Which you might be okay with. Because you're probably thinking "Why the fuck would a person need a rifle anyway? Let them take our rifles, I'm fine with my handgun"

Common sheep answer. Yeah, they take your rifles away and you'll defend yourself from a tyrannical government with handguns? lol
In the case of civil war, legality of guns is a non-issue. In your imaginery situation, which you're predicting based on 'random things that could happen I pull out of my ass' the government has decided to take a militarist control regime, ok. I can dig it. You really think in that instance people wouldn't just get their hands on automatic weapons anyway? There wouldn't be any defectors in the military to turn guns over to people, ect. That doesn't make sense. And even if you have an M-16 when a fucking jet drops a bomb on your house you're still pidgeon shit.

Quote:
To throw some facts at you Dono

TAKING our GUNS will INCREASE the crime rate, not lower it. This is a fact. Pull up any statistic from a .gov website.. (like FBI files) and you'll see that our crime rate dropped 20%
Careful using facts from the very institution created to destroy you! It could all be a mind trap!

You didn't even say what caused it to drop 20%. It dropped 20%. Whoop de fuckin do. There's a million variables that could have caused that.

Quote:
Take countries like the UK...they have no guns but its the CRIME CAPITAL of Europe? "omg but theres no guns how is it the crime capital"

Easy explanation. If I was a criminal & I wanted to break into your house and take your shit I'd have the relief of knowing you wouldn't have a gun to defend yourself with. Therefore I'd be more likely to commit a crime.

Same goes for raping a woman. You know she won't have a gun on her (women rarely do) so the idea of raping that women becomes more appeasing.
Crime =/= mass murder. Banning guns would not be to lower the crime rate as a whole, but to limit a very specific type of crime. Plus you said they're not even after all types guns. They just want your rifles. How many times in a minute do you have to shoot that robber/rapist before he goes down, damn.

+ You could still beat the shit out of a robber with like a baseball bat or some shit. There doesn't have to be a gun involved to get your ass whooped.
++ A lot of women carry a taser, not a gun. Shit seems to work for them.

Quote:
Guns are illegal in Mexico. The people do not have the right to bare arms. But the streets are flooded with illegal guns and murders through the roof. In fact the majority of the deadliest cities in the world are in South America and 2-3 of them are in Mexico.

Where guns are illegal.
The Mexican government is in complete shambles. They don't have enough power to enforce hardly anything. The drug cartel has more influence than they do, hence the situation.

Quote:
...........And finally, why would our government want to take our guns away and our 2nd amendment? I can think of a few reasons... A one world government. We'll follow a long list of countries that have taken guns from their people. Or maybe even depopulation. This world is way more populated than it should be. This is fact. We're killing ourselves with technological advancements that pollute the earth and depleting the earth of its many resources that we thought there were an abundance of. It's no coincidence they've been looking for alternatives for gasoline for quite some time now.
I agree. The world is overpopulated. We're fucking up the world pretty bad. So they take our guns and then kill us all? Of all the times in history, why now? And why through these means? Nuke somewhere. Drop the population. Done.

And there have been alternatives suggested. They just aren't getting the funding they need because private corporations make more money from selling gasoline. But that's another issue entirely.

Last edited by Dono; 01-13-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
facepalm, ignorantniggaz, illuminatigang, tldw