Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums

Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums (https://dev.letsbeef.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cash Battles (https://dev.letsbeef.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=608)
-   -   What It's About...**READ FIRST** (https://dev.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142307)

Pugz 06-16-2014 08:33 PM

What It's About...**READ FIRST**
 
We are happy to bring you guys a new feature that will be run through the forums and utilizing the battle system on LetsBeef.. Cash Battles! All these battles will be set up manually through me @Pugz...

How it works..
These battles are contests.. Users buy in and receive promotion from LetsBeef.com.. The winner of the contest gets a cash prize.. The cash prize will be double what you paid to buy in..

To set up a battle..
Users who wish to initiate a battle must do so in the Call Outs sub forum located in Cash Battles.. They will have the option of using any 3 of LBs platforms (Audio, Video, Text).. Once a battle is established both parties will agree on a buy in price (ranging from $10-$100).. When that is established they will notify me and send the payment to Payments@LetsBeef.com.. Once buy in is varified I will notify both parties and the battle can commence..

During Battle..
I will randomly select who goes first using a name in a hat.. That user will have 48 hours from that day to send.. Rebuttals will be held to the LB standard battle system time.. Same for voting.. If cheating occurs the battle is nulfied .. Both parties buy ins will be sent back promptly and the battle will be deleted.. Cheating will also get you on the blacklist... You will no longer be able to Cash Battle..

Voting...

Anyone will be able to vote on these battles and they will be heavily promoted through all facets.. Facebook, Youtube, and on LB.. So I expect higher than usual volume on votes.. These votes will be heavily scrutinized by staff.. That means 1 word vote expos will be deleted.. we will ensure the fairest voting possible on these..

Again all of these will be set up manually by me alone.. so you must get in contact with me if you choose to cash battle! Hope you guys like and utilize this feature! KEEP GRINDING!

IMPORTANT! YOU MUST BE AN EXCLUSIVE MEMBER TO USE THIS FEATURE!

AfterThought 06-16-2014 08:40 PM

Good shit Pugz.

WHITZ 06-16-2014 08:51 PM

Track battles as well @Pugz?

Pugz 06-16-2014 09:12 PM

no has to be a official rateable battle

Mic-Check 06-16-2014 09:52 PM

DOPE!! WHO GOT A BUCK!!!????

The Dope Man 06-16-2014 11:10 PM

WoRd.... Time To StaRt Hustlin Y'all Bitchez.

Shodan 06-16-2014 11:55 PM

Do you accept Bitcoin?

V3numb 06-17-2014 12:14 AM

leggo.. u aint want this girly..

Babylon 06-17-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep (Post 1034482)
Do you accept Bitcoin?

I'd like to know this as well @Pugz


Also, Ny, you can exchange BTC to USD at Cryptsy.com if you didn't know.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Who's tryna get on that $10 shit?

2FUEL 06-17-2014 03:01 AM

Dope shit @Pugz

this could be very interesting :high:

Pugz 06-17-2014 05:18 AM

we are strictly doing this through paypal for now.. maybe bitcoin later but for now.. paypal..

Leroy Brown 06-17-2014 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crysis (Post 1034499)
Who's tryna get on that $10 shit?

lets do it

Babylon 06-17-2014 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leroy Brown (Post 1034508)
lets do it

Alright, sounds dope. Who's going first?

Skitt_Blazin 06-17-2014 09:17 AM

Thats exactly what Im talking about, Time to put that money up...........

SAND 06-17-2014 09:19 AM

money makes everything better. especially verses.

NatsHubby 06-17-2014 09:24 AM

I'm down to put 40 bucks on the line

Leroy Brown 06-17-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crysis (Post 1034509)
Alright, sounds dope. Who's going first?

I'll send once everything gets set up

Babylon 06-17-2014 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am fine (Post 1034528)
I'm down to put 40 bucks on the line

I'm down for an audio for that. Though as you stated you'd be up for it, naturally you'd send first :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leroy Brown (Post 1034529)
I'll send once everything gets set up

Aight lets get it done. 60/120?

Pugz 06-17-2014 10:31 AM

Dont start the battle until both sides money is secured... I will make a subthread called call outs and one called live.. call outs where you set up the battle.. once money securd then I make the official live post... live post will have info on the battle and winner will be announced in same post

NatsHubby 06-17-2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crysis (Post 1034533)
I'm down for an audio for that. Though as you stated you'd be up for it, naturally you'd send first :)



Aight lets get it done. 60/120?

Nah you remember you told me that you'd send,Ii still have those visitor messages. So nah,you're the one sending

Babylon 06-17-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am fine (Post 1034537)
Nah you remember you told me that you'd send,Ii still have those visitor messages. So nah,you're the one sending

Completely different circumstance, check your recent battles & mine. You haven't sent a battle in months, I send almost every battle I do. Going to refrain from sending to people until further notice.

NatsHubby 06-17-2014 10:58 AM

Crysis
I got you, currently writing for Bleu, Helio, You, Louie Dawgs, Lockhart, Solaire, Pugz and some shitty dude named Clyde. I haven't forgot though, I'll get it in.
Report
I am fine
05-16-2014 05:50 AMI am fine
hmu in my inbox asap

You made a thread and said you'd send to people. I still haven't got shit.

Babylon 06-17-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am fine (Post 1034541)
Crysis
I got you, currently writing for Bleu, Helio, You, Louie Dawgs, Lockhart, Solaire, Pugz and some shitty dude named Clyde. I haven't forgot though, I'll get it in.
Report
I am fine
05-16-2014 05:50 AMI am fine
hmu in my inbox asap

You made a thread and said you'd send to people. I still haven't got shit.

Should I just type my previous message again?...

NatsHubby 06-17-2014 11:11 AM

Yes :)

WHITZ 06-17-2014 11:11 AM

@Pugz these battles gunna be blind drops? or is the one replying going to be able to snipe your shit.. lol?

Wonderbred 06-17-2014 11:17 AM

I'll throw down 10 with someone as soon as I make a PayPal and convert my bitcoin.

Leroy Brown 06-17-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crysis (Post 1034533)
Aight lets get it done. 60/120?

120

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am fine (Post 1034528)
I'm down to put 40 bucks on the line

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crysis (Post 1034533)
naturally you'd send first :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am fine (Post 1034537)
Nah you remember you told me that you'd send,Ii still have those visitor messages.

smh
http://i.imgur.com/TQTo9az.png

stricc 06-17-2014 12:55 PM

who wants to put they money where their mouth is? i might actually write some decent shit for a change...pun intended

Skitt_Blazin 06-17-2014 01:26 PM

@Lockhart if you still down for the spar, I wouldnt mind throwing some money up on a 2minute acapella audio battle? This is the perfect oppurtunity to make it happen, $50???

06-17-2014 01:32 PM

@Skitt_Blazin I'd love to bro, but I am like flat broke right now and trying to save money before I leave for Basic Training. If you're still on when I get back (should be Novemberish time frame), then I'd for sure be up.

God Bless.

Pugz 06-17-2014 02:58 PM

BATTLES MUST BE SET UP FIRST WITH ME IF YOU WANT THEM TO BE CASH BATTLES.. I WILL NOT TURN EXISTING BATTLES INTO CASH BATTLES.. MONEY HAS TO BE SECURED 1ST BEFORE THE BATTLE STARTS... IF YOU CANNOT CHOOSE WHO GOES FIRST.. I WILL FLIP A COIN FOR BOTH OF YOU AND DETERMINE WHO SENDS TO WHO.. PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE EACH PARTY READY.. AND UTILIZE THE CALL OUT THREAD I AM ABOUT TO MAKE..

Babylon 06-17-2014 03:34 PM

^Aight, just to confirm

@Leroy Brown to confirm

RULE 06-17-2014 03:39 PM

I'll be sure to vote on all cash battles and monitor them all for poor voting etc etc.

Babylon 06-17-2014 03:46 PM

I'd happily volunteer for the cash battle moderator if this shit gets popping off and needs some help.

06-17-2014 08:13 PM

Co sign cry

Student 06-17-2014 08:14 PM

I'm Going To Be Laughing Once Someone No Shows And They're A Huge Fag About It, Trying To Get PayPal To Get Their Money Back, Threatening To Sue LB, Yada Yada Yoda Yomica.

Savage Bangz 06-17-2014 08:34 PM

SERIOUSLY you guys are trying to battle for cash ??? Haha what if u guys get hacked for the credit card information N everyone's shit will get fucked up shit I don't like this idea people can sue your ass for this trust me I go to college studying to become a lawyer if this does happen good luck to the guys that made hahah you will lose if you guys do fuck up in any way I might run this by my professor just to be sure !!!! But I'll get you guys aheads up tomorrow when I go to class !!!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

***** That made let's beef ***

The Dope Man 06-18-2014 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TPS (Post 1034878)
SERIOUSLY you guys are trying to battle for cash ??? Haha what if u guys get hacked for the credit card information N everyone's shit will get fucked up shit I don't like this idea people can sue your ass for this trust me I go to college studying to become a lawyer if this does happen good luck to the guys that made hahah you will lose if you guys do fuck up in any way I might run this by my professor just to be sure !!!! But I'll get you guys aheads up tomorrow when I go to class !!!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

***** That made let's beef ***

^LOL, dawg you're an idiot. I can't picture anyone wanting to hire this fag as a lawyer. The jails are already too full.

Savage Bangz 06-18-2014 01:50 AM

I didn't say I was a lawyer ya bitch I said was studying to become one dope man quit talking shit at least I'm in college haha you broke ass nigga I've told you a lot of times to send bars N you still keep talking shit like what's up you scared I'm fucking calling you out you bitch come on send 8 bars instead of fucking with noobs that's why your rank is on there cause only face new guys N when you do have a challenge you fucking lost now I can see why you don't battle people on your level haha your last 5 battles were against rookies ya bitch I'm calling you out @Dope Man you dick riding homo

The Dope Man 06-18-2014 02:25 AM

dawg... you are way below my level LOL stfu..you are a noob.. & I'm actually a senior in college with one more semester left..so carry on peasant...

~1~


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.