2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > Journals
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Journal Information Journal Tools Search this Journal
Journalist: RULE
Entries: 3 (Private: )
Comments: 7
Start Date: 07-29-2010
Last Update: 02-08-2011
Views: 1392

Description: The Prodigal One

Revan's Guide To Elevation
Date Posted: 02-08-2011 at 04:47 PM - Comments (6)
I get a lot of pms from people askin how to start elevating to the next level so ima type some ramblings and throw it here for all.

RULE No.1 (Are you a bitch or a soldier? Pick your persona...)

Simply put, stop name-changing, avy changing all the time. You wanna build your rep then people need to know who you are. Pick a name that is YOU and stick with it. All the best people on here are known by a single name, and most by a single avy too. Since i been here ive had (excluding very short periods of time) one name and two avys. UNKNOWN ARTIST has never changed his name or avy in 4+ years, Jason is Jason, remarK is remarK etc etc people cant know you if you dont have a solid foundation to build with.

Name/avy changing IS fun i guess, but its hard to build a rep if no-one knows who the hell you are lol.

RULE No.2 (Moltisanti is the LB G.O.A.T. What? No?....)

A battle record doesnt mean shit. Sure its nice to have a good looking record but if you snipe or battle garabge opponents then it really means nothing. How many people can (without checking) name how many L's remarK has. Or Jason. Or Fulcanelli. You dunno? Thats because it doesnt matter, skill in the text box is all that matters. So dont be scared to battle the best on the site, dont be scared to drop opens. BELIEVE ME when i say that the BEST way to elevate is to get your ass whupped. Seriously. I personally have 4 key battles that made me elevate more than any others. All four i recieved a harsh whuppin. But thats what makes you get better. And if you wanna get better... you gotta take your beatings.

RULE No.3 (Liking LB is NOT NERDY!!!...)

Your here, you wanna be here. So dont act like text battling is lame or wanting to get better is geeky or caring abut your site rep is dumb. Because caring and wanting to do good at anything is ALWAYS a good thing. I hate faggots who come on here acting like they're above everyone else. Shiiiit if you here you wanna be. Simply! Acting that way doesnt make you seem better than anyone else. Its usually a clear sign of someome relising they'll never be decent at this and trying to make themselves feel better by talking shit. This aint just a noob trait neither. Some of you vets guilty of this shit too... This place is a hobby to many. You wanna be good? Then accepting that fact is a good place to start. Unsure who im talking about? just read the posts that come after this one. Im sure a faggot wont be far away.

RULE No.4 (Is that mic staring at me.... )

This goes both ways... but embrace all aspects of this site. BELIEVE ME when a texter tries audio for the first time they learn a great deal about elements they didnt before. Wonder why audio cats have good flow when they text? Drop some audio's and find out. Likewise audio cats, wonder why textcees say your verses are punchline-lite? Jump in the text box and discover. Embrace it all to truly elevate your game. The few cats that can do both really well are the best cats on the site, period. Dont be scared of that mic, or that text box. Embrace it all and elevate like fuck!

RULE No.5 (Whaa? Whats this name under my name...)

LB crews... when done properly... WORK! Yes they do. Get a good leader and cats with good attitudes around you and you'll all help each other get better. If you cant find one, then make something happen. PM the leader(s) of a dope crew and try to get a spot, or start your own thing. If you not a cunt and wanna get better then they'll take you.

RULE No.6 (I called UA a cunt and he didnt do shit???)

A simple fact, HEAVYWEIGHTS DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DISS THEM! Seriously they dont care! So that route? Not the best. I mean a great diss cypher might get someones attention and maybe a response but for the most part it just makes you seem exactly what you are = a dumbass craving attention your bars dont merit.

RULE No.7 (Trolling? Shiiit sign me up!)

Fact one: Acting like a cunt in the forum WILL get your name known.
Fact two: Known as a fuckin faggot.

When it comes to forum beefin/trolling = no one wins. You might think you win or even CONVINCE yourself you won. But you didnt win. You just a idiot. Holla @ Obi-Wan = "Whos more foolish, the fool? or the fool that follows it?" answer? They both dumbasses. Some people have the gift of humour. And thus for them "trolling" is quite entertaining. But thats like 0.2% of this site. So just... no. Unsure who im talking about? just read the posts that come after this one. Im sure a faggot wont be far away. Deja-vu...

That'll do for now, hope this helps some dudes, and fuck the faggots who's predictable replies are but a moment away...

Rev Side Story
Date Posted: 08-09-2010 at 01:16 PM - Comments (0)
One Year On Lets Beef...

Damn, its been a year already? Shiiiiit! Im already sick of this place hahaha!

Im not sure what this thread/post is suppose to be but here goes...

I joined because.. well i wanted somewhere to express my love for hip hop that WASNT yahoo answers. Yep... The Ruler's first text battle was on yahhoo answers hahaha! so i found this place and signed up Aug 09.

Im not sure how accurate this is but i think i went like... 3-20 in my early times on the site (same account fuckas...) and slowly started to elevate by looking and learning from the dope verses on the hotlist plus sporadic advice from a few people (Jason gave me advice early on).

Then HVK comes along, i join his "LB School" crew and elevate a lil more. LB School then became the first incarnation of Classick At Rhymin. With H's help plus advice from Jason and a few others i manage to keep the elevation rolling.

Then... i leave Classick and join Hoodrich, around the time the Rookie Of The Year 09 discussions started up. A brief stay with Hoodrich and ROTY was my main goal, after beating IAmFlow and a few other dope 09 rooks it came down to me and Krhyme Killz = 16 lines to decide the title...

...and i win. 90% too! *brushes shoulder* was i the best Rookie of 09? Maybe, maybe not. I just happened to add skill, with popularity and forum presence plus a one off victory to get the crown. A good run at the right time to get the title.

At that point LB had become my chief hobby, and i was spending a lot of my "hobby time" on the site, battling and running my crew = Classick At Rhymin. Now see some people just make a crew, invite some people and thats enough for them. Not me. Ask anyone who's been in Classick im always keepin shit happening. Tourneys, monthly awards, titles etc etc even a freakin mixtape!!! I cant run a crew half assed. Im even all in or not at all, thats why we've folded once or twice in the past cuz i cant have a inactive crew. Thats just me.

At this point ima decent textcee i guess, no huge victorys yet but still elevating and some good advice from UNKNOWN ARTIST plus the continuing advice from Jason & HVK helped me slowly get better at texting.

Detour now... A lotta people say im nice.. too nice.. well maybe i am. I mean i dont forum beef cuz its pointless and frankly im not that great at it. I still hate most you mah fuckas! Hahahaha! I just find that arguing with stupid illiterate children just is a no-win situation more often than not.

Remember im not the regular LB'er... 14-15 years old. Im a oldddddd mah fucka! Turned 27 this year! (Suprise!) Im still young than my E-Brother Mr Krhyme or my Nothern Amigo Mr Artist but thats another story So i dont play the silly games. Think im nice for popularity? No sir. Believe me or not (i know some of you wont) but really all i did was be respectful to though who i feel earned it (by there skills or persona) because if you just try to do it alone you aint gonna get nowhere (Pause? Ok...)

The next period is where i made the biggest leap in skill i guess. By battling the better emcees and learning from the losses they gave me i managed to keep the elevation going. At this point im pretty much a forum fixture and my "Be in it or not at all" attitude i have towards my hobbies made me get full on involved in LB. Running tourneys (Every tourney ive ran has finshed btw) making forum events (Interviews series, fantasy battles etc etc) and just doing a lot of stuff, especially as my battle turnout slowed down the forum events became more often.

Another detour... Classick At Rhymin...

The crew i made and run as best i can, LB is just a hobby to me. Some people i guess play video games or sports or read or whatever some LB is mine so i run the crew with a bit of enthusasim (typo but i cant be bother to google the spelling fuckfaces) and i honestly feel we've been the sites number one crew on a few occassions. Yeah Hoodrich have the better textcee for textcee line up but they were inactive, MFD too. So yeah we were/are/have been number one more than once. SV our old rivals are dope as fuck and i have respect for all them, LOD has also became a actual force in text crews so props to them too. Its CLASSICK!!! Tho...

So LB life goes on and then comes the 6th Text Tournament. And what the fuck? RULE goes and wins it.

Now...

Believe it or not i KNOW that winning that title didnt/doesnt make me a heavyweight by anymeans. A can break it down easily. If you follow WWE you gonna understand even better. - ALL champions are different, like this...

Real Talk is The Rock. The best textcee around and a champion who has beaten them all.

Jason is Brock Lesnar. Blasts onto the scene and just destroyed everyone in a supersonic rise to the top. And like Brock i think he's starting to move past his LB days.

UNKNOWN ARTIST is Triple H. Not the flashy-ist or the most loved by all... but basically the best of his time and a expert of the game. And also underrated like his WWE counterpart.

So what is RULE then?.... well...

RULE is Rey Mysterio. No im not mexican! But im the underdog champion. The one who got the title because of a run run of form and luck, rather than brillaint skill. Im not in any illusion over this, i know what i am and how i got there. I had a good run of form, a lucky no-show in my bracket plus a couple PB performances and took a title long before i expected i'd even be close to getting one.

So if i act cocky to you? Its because ive done quite well in my hobby. If i act like im the greatest? Then you reading me wrong because i know im not. But ima try to get there.

Sidenote... my last loss was to -ReeFer- on star wars days (may 4th). The battle was a tourney warm-up for us both. And we nearly met again in the final. Wierd..

Anyway we getting close to the here and now. And the question i always get now is "When you getting that mod spot?" "RULE for mod" "RULE aint been here long enough to be mod" etc etc... Do i want to be a mod? I dont mind. Honestly. Like i said im not a 14 year old who would slap they grandmothers with there dick for the green name (i know plenty who would)... but i have grown to enjoy this place a lot and think i would be great at it (Im active as fuck and dont battle as much as i used to... i gotta do something with my time right?). If they said today i'd never be a mod? It would make no difference. Beside i still maintain that my E-Brother belongs infront of me in the "Who would make the best mod" queue.

I think im like most the older members of the site. Who just enjoy it here and wanna see the site do well.

And to the here and now. One year on. Still my number one hobby although the new Star Wars RPG might snatch my attention soon! So now i wanna just shout out some of the realest mah fuckas on here.

My E-Brother = Krhyme Killz. The illest track emcee on the site not named Real Talk. I have crazy respect for dude. Number one... C Teezy you my homie, you my textcee padawan and im your track apprentice... Fuck it all of CLASSICK! All my fuckin dudes and a talented bunch of mah fuckas... remarK & Mayneak = two of the illest to not get that title yet. If Mindless changes his mind on giving the tag team winners usertitles you two might both get one after this tourney closes... Jason, UNKNOWN ARTIST & HVK = Three people who have given me a lot of advice on texting and are all dope as fuck... Erupt... i didnt like you for some reason when you first got here, but like KK i found the person i disliked at first ive grown to respect and like a lot... Fulcanelli is dope as fuck... Fuck DaDDiO i wanna rematch hahahaha! The homie ReeF, MYST (Cant upset my bro), Sid, Spooky, Soup, Swift, EJT, Astronomical, umm.. theres fuckin loads of y'all!

Damn... i started writing this cuz wifey said tea was gonna be 20 minutes (Tea = food, not Tea = Earl Grey) and now my chicken is ready! so fuck y'all!

Wanna take the piss cuz i wrote a essay while waiting for my damn chicken? Fuck it go ahead the shit was kinda nerdy i admit hahaha!

I was gonna make a list off "Fuck you Too..." but y'all know im too nice for that shit right? hahahaha!

Ima cap of my first year on LB by replying to 16 from the greatest ever textcee tomorrow night. Look out for it Real Talk Vs RULE (Round 2.)

Until next year... Its CLASSICK!!!
Words From The Wise
Date Posted: 07-29-2010 at 02:25 PM - Comments (1)
About RULE/Revan By Krhyme Killz

RULE: i actually used to think RULE was corny as fuck. and he knows that cuz we beefed kinda heavy a while ago. i now consider him my partner in rhyme. to be honest, i wasnt initially feeling the whole Classick movement, but once i really looked at it...no other crew was accepting average/mediocre heads and turning them into known names. As far as RULE's text style, no one on here is more hit or miss...meaning that some lines i'm like "huh?", but other lines, i'm taken aback at the level of dopeness. As RULE's progressed, there are muuuuch more wow lines than huh? lines. As far as audio battles...RULE's beat me, and its because he's taken the concepts and punches to the audio side. i've taken the tuffness and swagger/flow...both are cool, but RULE has had better success with the punch heavy style. Tracks? fuggedaboudit...RULE is so fucking underrated at tracks that its ridiculous sometimes. when he sends me shit to get on, i almost always have to re-write my shit, which is a testament to his skill. we're actually considering putting out a mixtape together, which would be ill because i'm like the muscle and yo is like the brains....shit mixes together nicely. As far as crews...NO ONE...and i fucking mean no one runs a crew better than RULE. If yall could see the Classick crew forum, it'd make you sick. Son has shit run like the fucking military, and it shows. RULE is another one of those humble genuine cats that puts forth max effort and its gotten him alot of accolades from the site. The one drawback with the RULE brand is his nicenenss lol...i've gotta get this fucking guy to spazz on someone, since he can back it up in all facets of competition on here.