2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > Journals
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Journal Information Journal Tools Search this Journal
Journalist: KTakaThaO
Entries: 8 (Private: )
Comments: 0
Start Date: 05-03-2009
Last Update: 05-17-2010
Views: 351

Description: Blog/Post

Marc Cenedella, Founder & CEO, TheLadders.com
Date Posted: 05-17-2010 at 01:14 PM - Comments (0)
Good Monday morning, Kristopher,
I'm going to see the Yankees-Red Sox game on Tuesday night at the "new" Yankee Stadium. I'm a "stadium-only" fan: I root like heck for my Yankees when I'm at a game, but I don't much follow the standings or keep up with the scores day-to-day. (And, please, Red Sox Nation, before the inevitable anti-Yankee emails — I went to school in Boston and you won't find a bigger fan of your town, or New England clam chowder with Tabasco, than me!)

So I've been thinking about baseball, and the baseball season, and the players, and what we can learn from the game and apply to the job search ...

It's a long season

It's 183 days from the beginning of baseball to the last scheduled game of the year. That's a looooooooooooong season! And when you're a professional ballplayer, you need to be mindful of the physical and mental stamina required to be your best throughout the season.

And as I mentioned last week, the $100k+ job search can also take 183 days, or longer.

And just like pro ballplayers, you need to make sure that you're mentally (and physically) prepared for the realities of the modern job search. Since the days of the "old boys' network" have passed, you won't be getting a new job over stogies and steak at the club this weekend.

No, it's going to be a challenge, and it'll take time. But just like the pros, being in the $100K+ bracket means you're at the top of your game, and when you put your mind to it, you've got what it takes to make it through.

You'll lose some games

There is no team in baseball history with a perfect record. Even the very best teams lose thirty, thirty-five or forty percent of their games. And after you've lost a game, how much should that impact how you play in tomorrow's game?

Not one little bit. It's a new day and a new game, and you need to go out there to win.

Same thing in the job hunt. If yesterday you bombed an interview, lost out on a great job, or the timing didn't quite work out, how much should that impact your job search today?

Yep, same answer. Nada. Today is a new day and there are over a thousand new jobs listed on TheLadders every day. Sure, yesterday may have stung and stunk, but if you think like a pro, you'll realize that today is the only day that matters in your job search, and that's because...

You have to play every day

So the day after a loss, guess what a major league ball player gets to do? He gets to hop back on the bus, jump on the plane, and head to the stadium for his next game. There's no real break.

I was looking through the MLB schedule (on their awesome site) and the Phillies, for example, only have two days off in the entire month of May! Over the course of a baseball season, these athletes get all of 21 days off (just 20 if you make the All-Stars).

And while I actually recommend that you should take a more normal series of breaks and vacations during the job hunt, the underlying point is the same.

Success in the season and success in the job hunt is about playing every day.

Don't quit when you win, either

There's no ball club that says "Hey, we won yesterday, so we don't have to play hard today." That just wouldn't make sense.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you how many times we hear from job-seekers that they think they've got a lock on a job so they don't need to follow up on other opportunities.

Please, please, please, pretty please, don't do this!

Because just as often, we get the e-mail or the call the next month when that great opportunity didn't pan out for some reason. And that hopeful person's job search is set back by the full month of inactivity.

Until the championship ring is on your finger, or you're sitting at your new desk at your new job, don't let winning make you quit, either.

The off-season really pays off

I'm a history buff, and the Duke of Wellington famously said about his defeat of Napoleon:

The Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton.

And when you look back on it, it's the work that the players and the teams do during the off-season that enables a World Series win. It's the training and the workouts, the trades and the draft, that create a winning year.

Similarly, your job search success is determined by your success at preparing for it while you are happily at your current job.

Excellent performance in your job and steadily increasing responsibilities are, of course, essential to your future success. But what's also important is making sure that you maintain your network, keep abreast of developments in your industry and your field, and, with some regularity, learn about the opportunities that are available in the market today.

OK, folks, those are the key things that you can learn from the boys of summer. I'll be in the stands rooting for you!

Warmest regards,
Marc Cenedella
Marc Cenedella, Founder & CEO, TheLadders.com
March is Ended
Date Posted: 03-28-2010 at 11:48 AM - Comments (0)
March is ended. Some things have begun to fall into A place (not just"place" as who knows how many more times life will whirl again?) My sonOliver is doing wonderful and Im blessed to be able to spend time withhim almost every day. Sometimes, I plan WORK ACTIVITIES and theyinvolve people (shoutout to humanity). This either results in A. jointwork being acheived, and a sense of fullfilment from the knowledge thatenergy and time were spent NOT in vain. ...OR B. (the more common ofthe two) joint work is proposed and planned, but either not preparedfor, or not truly valued/cared about and the end result is...Pain,Frustration, a sense of disappoint and regret at having wastedtime/energy/life. I do not have forever on this globe, and while I donot fear my morality, it convinces me that every day, and every hour,is worth SOMETHING. Thank you, humanity. Thank You LORD... [] for thismusic. Bless it. Bless the ears. I do music. Yes, I do CHARACTERS"on-stage", but I also have a "stage character" who happens to makemusic from reality - within and around. Don't get lost, just open...andthen open yours mouths. Whatever you've got to say, I've heard worse.Shoutout the film industry - possibly getting on the national levelthis year...if not, next year. Shoutout San Antonio for opening up tome in some areas (and for those closing, for being honest). "Not CoolLike Us" is a web series you NEED to check. Im also expecting to havetwo of my own plays performed (working titles "The War on Boring" and"Rainbow Friends". A modern drama, and a ...mad comedy. Good stuff. Hitme up for...whatever. I say it a LOT, because I mean it. Bless []

K.T The O [ktakatheo] Presents “THA STRUGGLE” released by RYTTRZ BLOQUE MUSIC (under DDD Entertainment) Featuring SNIFFGLUE, XV, and more.March 2010.

/http://kristhomas.webs.com/

[Ryttrz Bloque Home]
http://fr­fr.facebook.com/pages/Kris...s/82954943884/

[Official Facebook Page - You're ON IT, and if YOU'RE NOT, you SHOULD BE!] Spread It!

We're MySpace, Jamglue, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, Jamglue, Ourstage, Twitter, Google, Datpiff, etc

14 Tracks, and a BONUS from XV "This Plane Remix" He killed the mixes on here, no offense.

LYRICS ARE ON INDIVIDUAL TRACKS

1. Intro to Struggle

2. All Same

3. Push It Cypher

4. Brand New (Define Change)

5. Put It On O

6. They Be Lookin' For Me

7. Thank You LORD

8. Intro to SNIFFGLUE

9. I Got Us

10. You ARE a Jerk

11. Smash Remix Freestyle

12. Be Your Man

13. They Rise and Fall

14. Quarantine Prt 2

There's a DATPIFF version,
http://www.datpiff.com/DJs_from_Coas...e.m108112.html

MEGAUPLOAD folder,
http://www.megaupload.com/?fQU16X85

The latest release from Ryttrz Bloque, K.T. The O's focus on theatrehas begun paying off and the possiblity of him being a national moviesoon has increased the struggle between becoming a typical actor andcontinuing his music. In between...came this. Enjoy, SPREAD---FOR REAL,SPREAD EVEN IF YOU'RE HATING AND YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE A JOKE...We KNOW we AINT. Bless the real fans and real artist.

***LINKS***

Single .mp3 MIXTAPE MIX (Made of individual track .mp3s)
http://www.jamglue.com/mixes/1584793...e-MIXTAPE-MIX-

Singles* Only Mix

http://www.jamglue.com/mixes/1585222...ruggle-Mixtape

--

"Loyalty:if it is true, it covers all the things people long for - love, trust,peace, accountablilty, honor, respect, and grace. If I can have but onething, may it be loyalty." - Kris Thomas
Tis the Season, to be Honest
Date Posted: 12-02-2009 at 12:30 AM - Comments (0)
Well, It is now December. One more month of 2009. As I think back over all the things that happened, I can't help but feel two emotions more than others: FRUSTRATION and HOPE.

I've spent most of this year working hard to become more of a Real Professional when it comes to entertainment. I've gotten to do a lot of shows, I've spoken to record labels, Djs, other artists, and oh yeah - I got to keep doing theatre and be part of one of my favorite theaters transitions. I've been able to start working on a lot of internal issues too, most of which I've been ignoring out of desire to keep working...but honestly...is "the work" the problem?
Some of the people who consider themselves "closest" to me are the ones I feel are the least supportive. They want "what's best for me", but they don't believe that could possibly be what I believe and trust is best for me. They want me to succeed, but only in ways and situations they can relate to, so nothing really changes...sometimes, it feels like people want me to live "their way" and they Pray against "my way"...so my Father's helping me, but keeping me in place. I've been dying for a REAL CHANGE for awhile now.

**Two new tracks, up on some sites--"Smash" http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/13396253-Smash AND "Like This (Don't)"--http://www.jamglue.com/tracks/13396219-Like-This-Don-t-

I will always love San Antonio, but the LACK OF RESPONSE "WE" (I mean serious performers/entertainers) get from here...is Gross. Bad. F*** it, I'll go as far as Shameful. Over a million people living here, over 2 million that commute, work, travel, etc the area...and the best we can come up with is...what, "Desperate Housewives"? they dont even shoot here. "The Spurs"? I love 'em, but one team that's one of the BEST BEHAVED in the league? I get it...I know, SA-Town in the Top 10 (Possibly Top 5) Cities to Retire In, in America. Top 15 Cities For Raising a Family. Something like 65-75% of the wealth in town, is in the hands of the 30-60 age group, so why would any of you care about entertainment besides "The Lopez Show" and re-runs of "Fraiser" (both shows I actually like)? Hmm...maybe YOUR KIDS. 210 is in the Top 10 Cities for Economic, Population, and Cultural growth for the future pretty much no matter who you ask. Near the center of Texas, with a coast and two other big cities nearby, one way or another, a change is gonna come...I just thought the people STILL AROUND after should be people who were a part of it, not hired from NY or CA - I'm bout ready to leave to one of those, so I can get hired BACK HERE; Chicago, Cali, and even Florida have shown more love (such as possible jobs or how about actually publicly commenting on...anything?) than SA...whatever, I digress. I am thankful, for what I receive...I MUST trust, my Father, that you know MORE than me.

Ok, another rant about the lack of care in my city. Of how it's like Canada or (musically) parts of Cali right now. How bout this? WORK UPDATE--next hiphop tape "ToMaKeYoUhAtEmE (or) Balloon Boy Re-Release" should be done fairly soon, just need to get in a studio and make final versions of tracks. Again, non-local artists are digging it, but most 210 people seem afraid Im going to take their fans...what fans? Um, the folk music tape is getting pushed back some, but the praise/positive one is looking GREAT - track list done and putting together the band and who we want on what song. Most Likely will NOT post Collabo List except for hiphop/urban stuff, and if you skip over it, because you dont like Gucci Mane or Souljia Boi, well then you completely dont know HIPHOP and dont know me...Next year is looking like the CRAZIEST of MY LIFE, but we'll see...and Ill finish with this:

"Do you remember me? I sat upon your knee. I wrote to you, with childhood fantasies. Now Im all grown up now, and still need help somehow. Im NOT A CHILD, but my heart STILL can dream...No more lies torn apart...that wars would never start...and time...for MY XMAS LIST" Why post your list? You really expecting people to get you anything? NO, I know now people aren't like that, but it makes me feel better and Im not ashamed to say what I really want...when it's appropriate. Bless you all this season. Bless real work.

[Prices are estimates*]
+ Rockwell Sonicrafter ($125 multi-tool with gadgets/attachments - doing more tech work these days)
+ Tower 200 ($50 Body by Jake gym station - been turning my garage into a gym)
+ Quality running shoes ($80 or some of those "shoe-less" running treads)
+ Gym Membership ($? I just want to join/start a MMA group/class actually, make some money)
+ Wireless Microphone ($100 so I have a WORKING mic that lets me reach the audience at every show)
+ Guitar Chord or Wireless Plug-in ($20 or $200 because mine is starting to give out and isn't long enough)
+ Effects Board for guitar ($30-100 since I DON'T plan on switching to electric, but am doing more full band stuff)
+ ** 2 $500 "EP Funds" ($500 each because the lack of public [I.E. done in a public place/place way] support I've gotten for my album and Fundraiser, two of my potential supporters have pulled out, so now the plan is to put out 2 EPs, 4-5 tracks each, so I'm on Itunes, real radio, Soundscan, and all that, with the goal for each SONG to go Gold in 6 months or less)
+ Large Diskspace Iphone or Ipod ($300 so I can carry all my music and music work stuff with me, at ALL TIMES)
+ PS3 Bluetooth headpiece ($40 so I can talk to you on PS3, and they work for normal phones)
+ LittleBigPlanet PS3 ($50 because it's a fun game with pretty much NO violence so the kids can play too...kids, what kids?)
+ *** A working vehicle ($$$ so I can WORK and TRAVEL without relying on true friends and public transit, which DOESN'T go to most of the places I do)
+ *** Steady PAYING Work (Because I don't have $5000 to go travel and work in other cities, get paid, and come back here and do more work AND non-entertainment jobs make me angry and feel like I'm wasting my time, regardless of what it is)
+ *** Brighter and Wiser Future (Because while I've come to terms with always making mistakes, I'm sick of making bad habits, and following old known paths out of fear or lack of understanding)
+ *** A Healthy Baby Boy (Oliver Valentine [pronounced Val-en-TEEN] Because HE deserves everything good and real this plane has to offer, and as I would for any who love my Father, I aim to give it to him...and his mother, who's been a blessing in my life since I met her)
K.T. The O Fan Fund and notes
Date Posted: 09-03-2009 at 03:40 PM - Comments (0)
K.T. The O's FAN FUND: I've opened a fundraiser for my first EP FOR SALE! read about and the gifts you can get. Please spread the word and bless u ("K.T. The O's 'Countdown to one O' Fan Fund" will OPEN on Kickstarter on SEPT 20th)

Also, I've opened myself up OFFICIALLY as a "performing coach". I use that term because I'll work with theatre people on musical numbers, or a dancer on increasing physical form, or a voice actor with scene, etc. Any song collaboration (assuming I'm just adding a verse or chorus) is a single session. I also do larger consultations and am available for a show critique, performance judging, and any writing/editing positions related. Depending on the project, each physical hour will count as a session and for some, the day's workload will be a single session. Let me know about work and Bless you. {PAYPAL BUTTON Comin' Soon}

"Loyalty: if it is true, it covers all the things people long for - love, trust, peace, accountablilty, honor, respect, and grace. If I can have but one thing, may it be loyalty." - Kris Thomas
the Fall of '09...was when...
Date Posted: 08-11-2009 at 03:58 PM - Comments (0)
Life changed again. Everything's been going pretty well: MUSIC - had another hiphop show with Cali. Went pretty well (though not enough people came out for us to win) and we were asked back by the joint (Jack's Bar & Grill). I've put out 8 mixtapes so far and gotten on two others (listed below). I also recently was talked about in a Salt Lake City paper (in a good way). Im hopeful and working like there's no hope.

- "Do It Yourself Music Prt. 2" http://www.examiner.com/x-..16453-Sa...at-not-to-..do

+ "O Prt 1: Opening Lines (The COmercial)" http://www.datpiff.com/Hos..ted_by_D....m30392.ht..ml

+ "the SHORT goodbye" http://www.datpiff.com/Ove..rtime_O_...ye.m33740.html

+ "What Came After" http://www.datpiff.com/Ove..rtime_Di....m38234.h..tml

+ "TMTYL: From Planet O-zone" http://www.datpiff.com/Cha..rles_Ham....m43796...html

+ "O S***"http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_..Dub_Charlie_Brown_PigPen_M..ARKFADER_DJ_Overt .m48101.h..tml

+ "Summer Sessions Vol. 1" http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_..Overtime....m53335.ht..ml

+ "Summer Sessions Vol. 2" http://www.datpiff.com/MAR..KFADER_C....m57911.h..tml

+ "Coast to Coast Showcase Vol. 5" http://www.coast2coastmixt..apes.com...mixtapeid=1094

While I still love hiphop, due to managing concerns and financial obligations, after AUGUST, Ill HAVE TO START CHARGING FOR ALL MUSIC WORK. If you want somethin' free - holla at me...NOW. Each project will be handled independently, so NO, Im NOT giving out a price list, but I WILL be open to negotiations. I've only put out one sampler of my guitar/acoustic stuff--

"Outside Wants In (Rough Cuts)" http://www.datpiff.com/non..e_Kris_T....m40335...html

I'm starting a non-official local tour (Austin/SA area) for my guitar stuff and be on the look out for me in your pub/club/bar/etc.

Im working on getting all my business stuff finalized and official, so I can start hiring people and working on major projects. Ask if you wanna know.

THEATRE - I currently cast in the "Brain That Wouldnt Die" which goes up in October at the Overtime Theater. Should be fun, crazy, and a good time. I've also been working with a new musical called "Legends of the Field". We've had a few shows in town, but plan a REAL Local Tour (SA, Austin, CC, etc) and a Texas one (El Paso, Dallas, Houston, etc) as we improve and prepare for Off-Broadway. It's also helping me prepare for my company, DEUCE DIME DEFINED ENTERTAINMENT "THE Standard in Genuine Quality Performance in San Antonio.". It's small right now, but has room for...everything (at least, that's the goal). Been talking to some others about their companies/projects and we'll see how it breaks down.

LIFE - Still "JOB-LESS" though I work everyday on my entertainment ventures. Still trying to get in better shape (physically, emotionally, spiritually). Still single, though females are always...enjoyable? tempting? distracting? Something...
I'm having a "life-changing" event sometime this winter (Decemer probably) and am thankful for any/all prayers. All of this...since I started truly caring about what I leave behind, as been for the improvement of what's around me and the encouragement of those near me. May my work, always be unto my Father. Bless you all. Thanks
Summer Sessions Vol. 2
Date Posted: 07-29-2009 at 12:31 AM - Comments (0)
http://www.imeem.com/kristhomas/playlist/KyBHe9no/...

Summer Sessions Vol. 2
This is the 8th mixtape from The O in as many months, and following the success of SS. Vol. 1, he's decided to give another set of summer jams. YES, the summer's almost gone, but these tracks will remind of all the good times and keep that summer feelin' strong, all the way 'til next year. Enjoy and spread the love. Bless
How Its Hangin...
Date Posted: 06-25-2009 at 12:03 AM - Comments (0)
Well, as usual things move along differently than expected. I learn more about the entertainment business daily, and while Ive not been broken, I think I'm finding my "stride" better. The goal of GOLD by the end of the summer is STILL alive, but somewhat channeled: recently I was blessed with the chance to join the cast of a new musical, "Legends of the Field" (think High School Musical and Friday Night Lights but different). The play's going on tour (local, regional, and Guaranteed off-Broadway) and we have the chance to get on Broadway and a national tour. Now, the chances of me getting a shot like this again are...none - there WILL be other shows, but not this year or this way.
I plan to take my music and hit the road, having as much as a music tour as a theatre one (LACK OF SLEEP INCOMING). Ive been able to start making some hot songs with new people from coast to coast (Im joining that mixtape series) and more local ones too.
Tryin to continue expanding the music I mess with, so Ive tried out a little "country" and some other styles and started enterting contests online (and gettin nods). I had two more mixtapes in the works before my hiphop album, but with the turn of events, it'll probably be closer to 5 before I drop officially. (Just makes the drop even BETTER). If you want to work with me, PLEASE DO - I have NO problems with different styles and genres, and Im still doing some work FOR FREE/PROMOTIONAL...I just love real work with real people.
Below is an updated contact list of most of the places Im at online. Still working out how we want the official site to be ( some want simple, some want games and lot of extras). Still working on music videos (shoutout AIKI FIlms and the people hollering at us, we want the work, just gotta get the timing). Ive also been getting some notice from other local groups and might get to start popping off shows soon. Radio? ,,,just call them up - I more hits comin' but I DONT DO the "super-shop-myself-around" - people hear the work and respect (or hate) and im open to opinions and advice.

Holla. and Thanks . and Bless us all.
***Contact Info:
EMAIL - kttheomusic@gmail.com
kristhomasmusic@gmail.com
Facebook - Kristopher Thomas/ Kris "K.T." Thomas
Myspace - /ktakatheo, /musicbykristhomas
Letsbeef - KTakaThaO
Datpiff - thomaskw
Loud - ktakatheo
Imeem - Kris "K.T." Thomas
YouTube - bluethesaint
Ourstage - Kris "K.T." Thomas
Jamglue - thomaskw
RateYourDemoKT aka The O
Bandmix - Kris "K.T." Thomas
Mixtape Torrent - ktakatheo
Indie2Industry - ktakatheo
Rawkus - K.T. The O
Twitter - ktakatheo
DreamBigHustleHard - KT aka The O
BandCamp - http://rytrrzbloque.bandcamp.com/
the summer is coming! the summer is coming!
Date Posted: 05-03-2009 at 08:30 PM - Comments (0)
Another mixtape up - "TMTYL: From Planet O-zone" Uses music from Charles Hamilton, a rising musician from Harlem. Good stuff and FREESTYLE'd, except for the hook on "D.A.C."....movin on.

Well, I have one week left at my dayjob. Im putting ALL (and I pretty much mean ALL) my time and money into trying to make the most of my music and theatre stuff this summer. I plan to release my first two mixtapes FOR SALE (Hopefully something like $6.50-7.50 so I can at least get a dollar off each tape) and I need all the support I can get. REAL SUPPORT. Not lookin at my bulletin and acknowledging I made one. Actually checking out the website, the mixtapes, and some of the other stuff. LEAVING COMMENTS - good and bad. Joining the fanlist and making me a friend on whatever you find me on (Twitter, Datpiff, LetsBeef, Ourstage, MySpace, Facebook, Loud, Bandmix, Imeem, etc,etc) so when majors look at me (and a few have...admittly, so far a few) they dont just pass over 1/2 my stuff. The work Ive been doin is NOT with the level of equipment or time I would want; the two for sale WILL BE - Ive been doin this SERIOUSly for less than 1/2 a yr and Ive already come this far.

I also plan on having professional music videos (on BET and MTV - yes, for real), photoshoots, concerts, shows [if you know a place that wants a GREAT show, let me know - I want to do high schools, colleges, house parties under the RIGHT conditions, real clubs, etc), appearances, radio time, and whatever else I can think of. The goal is AT LEAST 100,000 tapes sold by the end of the summer. I do that and Im OFFICIALLY "Gold" "Independent" and strong. NO artist from San Antonio (besides Tejano ones ...no offense to it) has done even that much in a single summer. Im not saying there are no growing muscians in SA, but when there's more than 250,000 people in the "high school-college" age group alone, and none of us have become a regular part of the mainstream, something's off.

This music is important to me and I almost ALWAYS try to put a meaning to my lyrics and give the work some depth and value. This isnt AT ALL about me becoming a rapstar or anything of the sorts...Im thinking BIGGER now.

I was perfectly content to make some money and return to theatre and work on that, but as with theatre, as I go deeper and see more of the "whys" and "whos" behind the state of entertainment today (not the label) I have become completely willing and determined to build my up company (Deuce Dime Defined Entertainment) into a multi-level and genre-crossing entity, allowing "artists" of any form to put in serious work and be paid for accordingly. What constitutes "art"? anything involving the senses - I want restaurants, hotels, clubs, studios, clothing, film, etc. I want San Antonio to be respected by other cities and ITSELF for all it really has to offer - we lose talent to other cities EVERY YEAR because no one wants to wait around for something BIG to exist here. I want us to have real artists and musicans and a night scene and concerts with worldwide known people, and they actually STAY after the show and hang out.

Im about glorifying my Father with my talents and my learned skills, to the highest quality level, with the most genuine-ness. Im also about making the absolute MOST of myself and helping others do the same, as much as THEY want to.

Finally, If you wanna help right NOW - PLEASE, tell people about this post...its a start. Thank You

LORD, bless this work.