2020 Audio Spring Throwdown

Battle Feed
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pseudo Nim vs Starwalker
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
KDOTCARTER vs PeaceandLaug...
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs PeaceandLaug...
KDOTCARTER vs Mizz AmmoMizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Mizz Ammo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
SF Ghost vs KDOTCARTER
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
MRS RAPPER B vs SF Ghost
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Occam vs FightsAndRap...
2 Votes 3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars3.125 stars
PeaceandLaug... vs BnasBnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Bnas is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1mp4l3d vs mister jon f...
1 Vote 1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars1.25 stars
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
1 Vote 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Freestyle Battle Forums > Journals
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Journal Information Journal Tools Search this Journal
Journalist: rusty razor
Entries: 2 (Private: )
Comments: 0
Start Date: 07-16-2008
Last Update: 11-11-2009
Views: 129

Description: thugs and drug shit

drugs
Date Posted: 11-11-2009 at 01:31 PM - Comments (0)
i look at the industry and all things thatr it does and thank the father from a bove that i dont deal them drugs the thoughts put into the mind of thugs it like the run in your home splatter the blood lookin for a way that can get them the grub they heat you up im talkin the grill they sayin that thwey got him for real shot him and steal it was not in the deal but still got him the chill it notg in the crill askin as far back as your ancestoes how they got in the crill it agains this shit fightin the time ask me why im writin the rhume i put a knife in your mind with the thoughts i do it despite in the crime i want the lead i like him behind right on the grind i fighht and define drugs affect my family not livin the same livin in pain decision then came but remember our fierst decision can change it like your trapped in a prison in caine not givin the names but my people been tracked the equal the black it all in the end equal a track any time i think of drugs it affectin the fam checkin the plan put a tech in a man in a second he ran lucky for him that the other thug shot blood clots in his veins and his eyes been blood shot
my thoughts
Now Playing: Now Playing: pretty happy pretty happy
Date Posted: 07-16-2008 at 09:04 PM - Comments (0)
they say that i am pshycho that i aint like hos that the light low then it get so bright fo the right show i stop that then i shot fast then i got cash that make you not bad you lie bitch that biast i try shit to deny this you fuck then ya guts errupt like a buss that ovaload i was suppose ta know then i show ya ho that i pop clip then i shot this then you caught bitch for bos this boy that eas adopted by the lady that hate you i make you slave you then i they paid you i get cas stay true i get cash then you get clap i respect rape long they hit fast then i gotta say see you walk away not taday i gota play then i operate like docta dre i walk round wit cock hand gun i writwe this shit til my hand numb i ran from last thought i catch lots then ya ass drop that was bad block that i grab that then i stab backs just to have that i was desprrate i get this you restless then i give the next hit you depress bitch that aggrivate i have ta wait then he has ta say i blast ya ass then i grab the cash then i stab a mac just flash the last shit i blast this you made bitch that my habit you laugh this my fuickin diss track i h8 flow so that bitch aws can get clap as i spit crack wit the flip back that yeah sure you might hit me you crackle in hell like rice krispie thias gory i see ya brain splash wit them same raps hope tyou ran on train track wit no game back that was pain that really suck as i bust that the you touch that then the fudge pack that as the bad thought yo ass drop then you bag lots that my true ashit i move this wit my putrid fluid that i spit the ctrack then i get ya clap wit the tripa pack i still hit ya i blow ya mind unlike lil tripsta you sound like you british i hit then i writye it in cryptic my big dick that make ho jealous tell yung flow that his flow relish i heard that bigga shit then i kil ya ass just like it jibberish i kick ya shit then my crypts trhe shit then i hit ya quick then i spit the shit i hity him swiftly i hit gs then i mix these shit wit the crypts see that me i come fo the swecond yes mn then i rep em then the best in the text n i be so fresh you can blame mer fo that shit in yo neck n i talk bout shady tweny fo seven if you threaten i be guessin that you get bad raps i stab that then i packs cash wit the true and madjak flash back to the day when he blast off it a drag off then the last block wit me or his hand lock his mom dick that wrong shit i could vomit the longest i eva had go getta dad wit presure back then i get ya clap