Conversation Between Savage Bangz and FreshBarz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
-
Lol dope man your ranked 71 all time haha your last five battles were against rookies I've also seen when u do battle someone on your level or a challenge you fucking lose
-
Lol yo dope man at least i got balls to battle barzilla I battle guys in the top ten you are the one looking to snipe noobs haha ya bitch scared to send bars my way haha that's what you call a bitch my bad fresh but this is the only way I can tell this dopey man what's up
-
See I told you Bruh don't get mad cause I said you were gonna get sniped out for not filling in the box I don't mean to hurt your feeling Bruh my bad plus I ain't got no beef with you welcome to let's beef
-
Yo lets just battle and then squash the beef Theres no point Ok just cool it Ik we all got our own ways
-
Your still a puppy haha come back when u have like 20 battles to your name !!!
-
Yo my fan chill the fuck out look at your record send me bars shit I never said I was the next big thing your wrong homie
-
You thing your some next big ting Your not You wanna battle go ahead you stupid cunt chatting soo much crap stfu